Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
We know there is nothing more distracting than a cluttered office space. But before you start a Marie Kondo intensive course, we are bringing you a brand new way to organize your team's boards and turn Trello into your collaboration zen garden. We’ve separated out all of your boards into three easy-to-navigate ways sections: starred boards, personal boards, and team boards.
We also took the time to clean under the carpets and fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s become my daily diet
It took me a while to get around to using it, and is still difficult for me to get people to use it, but once I have got into it it’s kind of become like a necessity for me. I can track almost anything, be it business or personal and helps not to kiss anything. Most importantly I don’t have to be worried about forgetting things cause it’s safely written down. The levels of segregation help to go from macro to micro very easily.
I feel a minor issue to be resolved
When I go to my homepage/boards I am greeted with 6 tiles of boards while I created 3. This is because it categorises them in recents, personal. This adds up to my tension of work because it’s all about work list that is pending. I personally feel there is no need to show recents as person using such an app must be good enough to manage and remember where which board has been kept.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! To remove those 'Recently Viewed' boards from your view, open Trello in the browser and pop open the Boards drawer from the top left side on the screen. In the 'Recent Boards' section, hover your mouse over the board name and click the X. Hope this helps!
Super project management tool for my startup
If you are a small business and want to have all your stuff in one place, it doesn’t get easier than this. We use it for keeping track of receivables, employee birthdays, client deadlines and what not. We also use it as a repository for our knowledge base, all important documents and office party photos. Try it out. It’s worth it.
- Trello, Inc.
- 122.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold ₹ 399
- One Year of Trello Gold ₹ 3,499
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.