The fastest, easiest and coolest way to earn, save, spend and get awesome deals
Powered by Nations Trust Bank, FriMi doesn’t just make you the jedi rockstar of all your financial decisions. You liberate yourself with FriMi, the digital lifestyle solution which is accessible where ever you go and whenever you wish.
Liberate yourself with FriMi
- Add all your NTB payment instruments including your cards & accounts to FriMi and manage them easily, like a boss!
- Swiftly transfer your funds from anywhere and at anytime
- Pay any merchant using your FriMi ID, QR Code, Mobile No., or by token
- Settle all utility bills via convenient payment methods
- Send money, receive money and use tokens at merchant outlets to purchase or to cash in, Ka-ching!
- Get Forex rates, deposit rates updates and currency conversion on the go (provided by Nations Trust Bank PLC)
- Stay connected with your social accounts, and you can even share, like and invite your friends over
- Top-up your FriMi via Nations Trust Bank branches, ATMs, online banking or merchant outlets
- Always know where you can find your nearest merchants, ATMs and branches
- FriMi is available to you at all times and it’s compatible with all your smart devices including your phone, tablet, laptop etc.
- Get awesomeness alerts from banking benefits and amazing rewards to unbelievable promos and unique offers exclusive to FriMi users
- Relax you’re safe, FriMi offers you pin authentication, finger print authentication, voice recognition and facial recognition
Excited about FriMi? Well, that’s not all. We will be unveiling many groundbreaking features very soon.
In this release we've made your life easier with Bucket list, and we have fixed a few minor bugs.
Bucket list is a simple feature which helps you achieve your savings goals. Tell us how much you want to save, by when and the purpose of saving; and we will break it down in to monthly installments and transfer it to your Bucket list. Your savings goal maybe to buy a car, plan a trip or whatever it is that you really need. Earn interest on these accounts while having easy access to your money.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please update transaction option
Money transfer section I don’t like.(i don’t like reason this money transfer option use to type account and click confirm button suddenly send money but type account number correct or incorrect not check so confirm button then money transfer PIN number enter option update and re show typing account number and other details then money transaction success)
Probably the best Digital banking solution in Sri Lanka
I've tried almost all the other digital / online banking solutions including Flash, Solo, Geine, Virtual Wallet, NDB app and up to date Frimi has been the best.
True that they have recently introduced certain charges for selected services but to be honest it's still a 'value for money' service in Sri Lanka. Very less (almost none) failures or app lagging. Smooth UI, user friendly once you use the app for a while. Getting past the signing process is the only hard part but that one time trouble is totally worth it. Good customer care and technical support.
I asume most of the negative reviews are purely by the users who barely used the app or used only for cashback and other promotions. So if you are really looking for a digital banking solution, Frimi is your app.
I love how this app made my day today tasks easier than ever from paying a vendor to managing & sorting transactions to paying bills to connecting all my bank accounts together for almost free of charge. I was using this for over a year now, the customer support was awsome they were always there when i need. However there are things need to be patched here and there in the app, but as an overall can't blame; devs made a good progress from the initial releases so can imagine that these few more things / bugs also will get patched in near future. There is no blocking issues so those are not a big deal at all. Thanks NTB for making this app possible.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.