The fastest, easiest and coolest way to earn, save, spend and get awesome deals
Powered by Nations Trust Bank, FriMi doesn’t just make you the jedi rockstar of all your financial decisions. You liberate yourself with FriMi, the digital lifestyle solution which is accessible where ever you go and whenever you wish.
Liberate yourself with FriMi
- Add all your NTB payment instruments including your cards & accounts to FriMi and manage them easily, like a boss!
- Swiftly transfer your funds from anywhere and at anytime
- Pay any merchant using your FriMi ID, QR Code, Mobile No., or by token
- Settle all utility bills via convenient payment methods
- Send money, receive money and use tokens at merchant outlets to purchase or to cash in, Ka-ching!
- Get Forex rates, deposit rates updates and currency conversion on the go (provided by Nations Trust Bank PLC)
- Stay connected with your social accounts, and you can even share, like and invite your friends over
- Top-up your FriMi via Nations Trust Bank branches, ATMs, online banking or merchant outlets
- Always know where you can find your nearest merchants, ATMs and branches
- FriMi is available to you at all times and it’s compatible with all your smart devices including your phone, tablet, laptop etc.
- Get awesomeness alerts from banking benefits and amazing rewards to unbelievable promos and unique offers exclusive to FriMi users
- Relax you’re safe, FriMi offers you pin authentication, finger print authentication, voice recognition and facial recognition
Excited about FriMi? Well, that’s not all. We will be unveiling many groundbreaking features very soon.
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Probably the best Digital banking solution in Sri Lanka
I've tried almost all the other digital / online banking solutions including Flash, Solo, Geine, Virtual Wallet, NDB app and up to date Frimi has been the best.
True that they have recently introduced certain charges for selected services but to be honest it's still a 'value for money' service in Sri Lanka. Very less (almost none) failures or app lagging. Smooth UI, user friendly once you use the app for a while. Getting past the signing process is the only hard part but that one time trouble is totally worth it. Good customer care and technical support.
I asume most of the negative reviews are purely by the users who barely used the app or used only for cashback and other promotions. So if you are really looking for a digital banking solution, Frimi is your app.
The best online banking app in the country!
This is simply the best. I never use my ATM cards anymore. I use Frimi to withdraw money from the closest ATM. I pay all my utilities via the app. This is by far the fastest payment system I’ve experienced. For instance, if I settle my commercial bank credit card via commercial bank online platform using a commercial bank savings account, it takes around 5-10 minutes for the bank to realize I’ve make a payment. But with Frimi, it takes less than a minute for me to receive the payment confirmation message from commercial bank! Lol.
Very user friendly, no bugs, fingerprint protection, all in all a very good app.
A few extra features I’d like added:
- ability to do transactions larger than 10k from and to other bank accounts
- ability to save credit card payee information (right now using NTB app).
Add support for Face ID authentication
Apple ditched fingerprint authentication for newer iPhones while introducing new FaceID authentication which works even in a dark room (as it authenticates by emitting infrared). And Apple keeps improving its Face ID authentication mechanism since new apple devices no longer comes with fingerprint readers (iPhone X and above). As an iPhone XS Max user I feel very annoyed since FriMi iOS app has only PIN based authentication and a dumb Photo based authentication which does not work in the dark. Please add support for Apple's FaceID authentication without making experimental face recognition innovations. Let Apple take care of the innovation. You will see many major financial based apps like PayPal uses FaceID to authenticate on iPhone X above. Please adopt the same.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.