Create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit existing ones
* Share spreadsheets and collaborate with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Open, edit, and save Excel files
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
* Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
* Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
* Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
* Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
* Analyze data from other business-critical tools
* Build custom solutions
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Sheets is great but surprising
I love sheets (I guess the whole online thing) and especially its power to access other data. It’s a must for a 21C user.
It’s surprising ‘coz I keep finding silly things it can’t do... like sub/grandtotal items in a column. And I did give up on one development I was attempting coz the shared data kept yielding funny results. But overall it way surpasses anything I’ve accomplished in excel.
I’m not a grand master or anything, but working in a team makes GSuite invaluable.
Extremely Useful App
Google sheets is amazing! My sheets can save without me pressing the save button and when I send people my document it updates by itself when I make changes. No need to resend the new version! Extremely lovely and incredibly useful! Thanks google sheets.
Poor Keyboard Support
While I understand building Google Sheets with the touch interface of iOS in mind, there are users who plan to do more complicated work with Sheets with a keyboard, especially with the emergence of the iPad Pro line with the smart keyboard.
I was expecting an experience closer to desktop, but even with a keyboard Sheets can't do anything too complicated without it being too difficult.
Simple keyboard commands don't work as they should like cmd+X,C or V. You have to manually tap the screen to do any copy and pasting.
Highlighting cells don't work well on a keyboard either, you cannot hold Shift + Ctr to highlight a bunch of cells to the end, you need to manually hold with your finger and drag it. Imagine doing that with thousands of rows.
Overall, I was hoping with a keyboard and iOS, productivity can be had with Google Sheets. Sorely disappointed. :(
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 280.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.