Penang Smart Parking is a platform to park and pay in Penang. It upgrades the conventional way of parking using parking coupon automatically eliminates the hassle of searching for parking coupon booth and scratch your coupon.
You can find parking around selected zones, easily reload your wallet and pay your parking and summon in no time.
Other features include:
- Buy monthly pass for selected months
- View and Pay summon for your vehicle
- Search for the nearest available parking spot
- Automatically detect your current parking zone
- Set reminders before ticket expires to avoid penalties on overdue parking.
- Extend parking duration in just 2 steps.
This latest version includes bug fixes, minor and performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Below are the few issue that need to be address ASAP.
1. Payment history can be shown in two place. One on the bottom left and the other one is in the sub menu on the top left. Why have 2 place to view but only 1 place can submit the receipt.
2. Should have at least a web login to retrieve the payment history in case the APP is not working.
Suggestion for pre-pay setting
Say you are parking at an MBPP spot overnight and would do so until the next day around 11am. You want to sleep in / not get up so early, but the app does not allow you to pre-set and pre-pay for your spot, so you would have no choice but to set an alarm for 8am the next morning to pay via your phone! It would be great if the app allowed users to pre-pay for their spot, and this is a convenient feature as well, considering so many residential developments in urban Penang lack enough car park lots for their residents. Many people do park at MBPP lots when their residential car park is full. Keep up the good work!
Simplify and improve
1) The pass rate can be shown in the monthly pass to cut down an unnecessary row in the menu.
2) Prepaid, Reload and Parking(Receipt) History can be merged together under one transaction history. From there, you can offer a filter for user to select what history they want to view.
3) Please include zone label in the map to inform user which zone they are in based on user live location.
4) I think the Login Option is unnecessary. The app definitely should ask for passcode to login due to money involvement. Instead, please offer Log Out and Log In function in case user want to sign in their account on another phone.
5) Please set the app to prompt user for passcode every time the user open the app from home page for better security.
6) Please offer Touch n Go e-wallet payment.
7) A bug to be fixed: when clicking More two times in Reload History, the app will crash.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KERAJAAN NEGERI PULAU PINANG
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © KERAJAAN NEGERI PULAU PINANG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.