About this app
The myASNB Mobile App is the official mobile app by Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Permodalan Nasional Berhad that allows its users to safely and conveniently view their ASNB investment portfolio and perform additional investments on their mobile/tablet from anywhere, anytime.
• Sign-up for new account
• View Investment Portfolio
• Quick view of account balance
• Perform additional investment
• Invest in other funds
• Track recent transactions
• Download account statement
• Check fund’s price (NAV)
• Update profile
• Find nearest branch
We ensure your account is always protected. Any transaction will require authorisation via TAC sent to your registered mobile number.
Download and experience it now.
Thank you for using myASNB App. We are always making changes and improvements to enhance your experience with us.
Update to the latest app version now for a fresh new design and experience. Stay safe and invest online from home with us!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
oh god i spent an hour just trying to register, the UI design is really bad. I can't even get myself to click on the 'agree' button because the text was blocking it. Same thing happened when i tried to type the TAC number for the finger print verification, i can't even click on it to type since it was covered by a text. It's a good alternative to have a digital ASNB account in the form of an application, but please don't do it just to make it more difficult for us to even use it. I hope you guys hear me and other users out. Thank you.
You need to work hard for a better app
I tried to register but got stuck at incomplete email address error so i called the customer service and they said need to go to the nearest branch. I went there and they said there is no problem with my account, just the app was a bit unstable at the time and asked me to try again at 4pm that day. I tried again after 4, no luck. I try again today, few days after that, i am still stuck at the incomplete email error. I’m uninstalling this app.
1) The previous version allows multiple account to log in. However now it is only 1 account for 1 device, which is not practical for elders who are managed by their children.
2) I dont get it why the app asking question but not giving space for answer. The problem is not solved there then.
3) Just to edit email/phone number & so on but still require users to go to the centre or agent bank.
This app totally needs many improvements in so many areas.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Permodalan Nasional Bhd
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.