- Enter your Membership details and set up the app so it’s ready to request AA Roadservice when you need it
- Request a callout in a few short steps: confirm contact information and number plate, and tell us what’s wrong with the vehicle
- Get status updates, track the Service Officers attending the job and send updates back to our Dispatch team
- Check nearby vehicle-related services, such as garages and battery stockists
- Use the handy emergency torch function through the phone camera flash if stuck in the dark
- Use the Roadwatch feature to monitor road conditions and plan any journey better
- Use the Accidents area of the app to record details about what happened and store photos.
¹ Mobile reception and current financial AA Membership required. AA Roadservice is provided through the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island.
Performance optimization and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I actually needed roadside assistance today. App crashed on startup for my wife repeatedly. I managed to get through the details on my phone, then the app crashed for me. Completely useless if it doesn't work for basic call out functionality...
Efficient app & service
App easy to use, got a call back within minutes and my car problem sorted within the hour. It’s really handy
Crashes on callout address page
On latest version of iOS (and the previous version) on iphone7 that callout screen crashes.
You have to make a phone call or your help will not arrive.
- THE NEW ZEALAND AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (INCORPORATED)
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.