The ANZ Pacific App is our secure mobile banking app that puts your money at your fingertips. It’s now available for both personal and business customers, so you can use it wherever you are – on the bus, at the beach, at home or in the office.
You can do your day-to-day banking with the ANZ Pacific App including:
• checking your balances and transactions
• transfer money between your accounts or to other ANZ Pacific accounts
• transfer money to another local bank or overseas
• schedule a future-dated or recurring payment
• pay bills (from a list of ANZ registered billers).
The ANZ Pacific App also:
• has convenient PIN or fingerprint log on options
• can be registered on multiple devices
• has country specific daily transaction limits applicable which can be increased.
How to get set up
Getting the ANZ Pacific App is easy. To get it, you’ll need to be registered for ANZ Internet Banking first.
You will also need an iPhone or iPad running on iOS version 8.0 (or above).
To use the ANZ Pacific App, you must have a valid ANZ Internet Banking User ID and Password.
• Open the ANZ Pacific App and enter your User ID and Password (please ensure you read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions)
• Answer two security questions
• Then enter a new 4 digit PIN and re-enter it to confirm
• You are now registered for the ANZ Pacific App and can log in with your 4 digit PIN, going forward.
ANZ Pacific App utilises a host of security features but there are also things you can do to help keep yourself safe. For more about what we do to help protect you, and what you can do to help protect yourself, visit our Protect your banking section. For added security we don’t store any banking information on your phone. The ANZ Pacific App is session based, which means that as soon as you close the App, all of your banking information is no longer available on your phone.
The ANZ Pacific App is provided by the branch of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 operating in the jurisdiction where your account(s) is opened and held.
The ANZ Pacific app Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the ANZ Pacific app. You can get a copy from any branch or at http://www.anz.com.
Implementing bug fixes and continue publishing to the same territories.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is fantastic, so much easier than Internet Banking on my mobile. Love the look of it too. Nice work ANZ!
A great initiative, great functionality
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.