ANZ goMoney makes it easy to keep track of your money, pay people and bills, manage your cards and more, anywhere, anytime.
Manage your everyday banking
• View account balances using Quick Balance
• Move money between your accounts (including Foreign Currency accounts)
• Set up and manage automatic payments
• Set up deposit and balance push notifications
• Apply for an additional everyday or savings account in minutes
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using just their mobile number
• Send money overseas
• View account statements and documents in PDF format (up to 7 years’ worth).
Manage your ANZ Visa Debit, EFTPOS or personal credit card
• Set or change your card PIN
• Add or remove temporary blocks
• Report your card lost/stolen and order a replacement
• Apply for a new card
• Turn off your paper credit card statement and register for an email or text alerts for when a new statement is available
• Decrease your personal credit card limit
• Set up eligible ANZ Visa Debit and personal credit cards in Apple Pay.
Manage your home loan
• View your loan balance, repayment details, interest rate and more
• Request a home loan top up
• Start the application process for a new home loan
• View the estimated value of your property.
Manage your business
• View personal and business accounts as one list
• Make payments to your employees or IRD
• Create and have someone else approve transactions that need more than one authoriser.
Manage your KiwiSaver account
• View your KiwiSaver account details, including your PIR, transaction history and performance breakdown
• View your annual account statements
• Make contributions to your KiwiSaver account.
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device.
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device or resetting your PIN.
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN or fingerprint and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting anz.co.nz/gomoney
ANZ goMoney requires the following permissions to enable certain functionalities to work properly. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device.
• Location – allows you to use the Find ANZ feature to locate nearby ANZ Branches and ATMs.
• Photos – allows you to personalise your accounts with images stored on your device.
• Contacts – allows you to use Pay to Mobile to make a payment to one of your contacts using their mobile number.
ANZ goMoney will only access this information on your device if you use the features described above. Accepting these permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device.
ANZ goMoney is provided by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can get a copy from any branch or at anz.co.nz/terms.
For further information about how ANZ uses analytics on our digital platforms, including how we use Adobe Analytics, please see our Privacy Statement anz.co.nz/privacy.
Find out more about Adobe Analytics see below.
With our new 'Card Tracker' feature you can get a clearer picture of which merchant may have your personal ANZ Visa Debit or credit card details stored. Go to ‘Services> Manage Cards’ in goMoney to check it out.
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with using overseas
I am a big fan of the ANZ GoMoney app. It’s easy to use and has a great look and layout.
The only frustrating thing about it is that it doesn’t work well overseas. I live overseas most of the time but I still need to manage my finances in NZ regularly. Unlike other NZ bank apps, the ANZ GoMoney fails to work each time an update is required, and I can’t update it overseas unless I go through the trouble of changing my AppleID country to New Zealand and updating my payment details to my New Zealand credit card. Every time I do this a fee is deducted from my credit card. This means that every single time you update your app, I have to go through the same process of changing my AppleId Info and incurring a fee. It’s not a trouble I have to go through with other NZ bank apps. Is there anything you can do about it? If so, the app would be perfect from my perspective.
Developer Response ,
Hi Phoebe, thank you for the 4 star rating and providing feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you have issues with our app when an update is carried out. Can you please follow these steps. Open Settings, and go to iTunes & App Stores>Tap on the Apple ID>select View Apple ID>Enter your Apple ID password>Select Country/Region >Change Country or Region>Select New Zealand and tap Next>Agree to the Terms & Conditions. This should now allow you to update goMoney. I hope this helps, regards ^PS
Home screens for ‘making payments’
Would be 5 stars & it will be when you sort out ‘Make a Payment’ - every time I make a payment the home screen defaults to the mortgage account so therefore when I make a payment it always comes out of there - sometimes these are business payments as well - so my accountant has to spend time emailing me asking why I’m transferring money from my business account into the mortgage account????????? ANZ needs to change this to the same setting as what happens when you just transfer between personal accounts & that is - that the first screen that appears is all the accounts you have & asking which account you want to transfer it from - when I’m on my business accounts & am about to pay my suppliers -my mind is thinking business account - so when I press ‘make a payment’ the screen is there wanting payee details etc & so I fill all that out BUT I forget that on the top of the page are all the accounts we have & you have to slide them across to the correct account & it’s defaulted to the mortgage account - it does my head in - So you need to change it to when you press ‘make a payment’ all the accounts need to appear first asking which account you want to make the payment from - yes I’ve been using this account for now nearly 18 months but so many times I forget - I’ve repeated myself twice here with what I’m trying to get off my chest & I hope this make sense what I’m trying to say cheers
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the rating and review. Our app allows you to re-order the accounts to suit your preferences. This can be found under the 'settings' tab So if there is a specific account which you prefer to appear in the list first, then you can place it in that particular order. I hope this helps. I will make note of your feedback for consideration. Regards ^PS
Really difficult to see and navigate;, please consider those with poor eyesight. Larger, bolder text would be great. You are forcing older people to give up cheque books and in-person banking but putting barriers in the way of their other options. they are going to be around a lot longer than you think, and they already spend a lot of time complaining about banks.
Consider how we have to move around the screen to make a payment, instead of progressing from top to bottom it’s jump all over the place
The account names are such small typeface why not have different pictures to help differentiate? And why when viewing an account and choosing make a payment does it default back to the first account not the one viewed?
There are dozens of simple design changes you could make to assist those of us with poor sight and less intuitive use of apps. Talk to your senior customers don’t just assume they are duplicates of your young designers. For my any older customers this will be their first experience online, it’s pretty scary for them and very important they have a good experience so they continue to manage their own banking. Ngā mihi nui!
Developer Response ,
Kai ora, thank you for providing this feedback. I'm sorry to read that you are having difficulty viewing our app, I know in the 'settings' of your device you are able to change the text style to bold, this will change the font to bold in our app. Hopefully that will help.
In regard to the 'Nickname', this is simply an option for customer's who wish to personalise any of their accounts, sometimes a customer may have 2 of the same accounts, this will allow for account identification and is simply feature which is optional. Regards ^PS
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- 124.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.