The Tru-Test MiHub Data Link app enables to you download session files from your Tru-Test device and upload them to MiHub Livestock, email or share the session files, or send them to your national traceability program, whether you’re out in the yards or back at home.
Watch an overview of the app here: https://youtu.be/Iym0z8709QA
• Download session files to your phone for later viewing & sharing
• Session files automatically upload to MiHub Livestock when you have internet access
• Share sessions via email, or other apps you have downloaded
• Change device settings or record sessions when connected to S2 or S3 indicators
• Share GPS location of sessions
• Send sessions to supported national livestock traceability programs (see list below)
Supported national livestock traceability programs:
• New Zealand – send registrations and animal movements directly to NAIT
• Australia – send animal movements for producers, agents and saleyards directly to NLIS
Tru-Test product compatibility:
• XRS2/SRS2 EID Readers
• XR5000/ID5000 weigh scale indicators
• EziWeigh7i weigh scale indicator
• S2/S3 weigh scale indicators
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is my first year as a dairy farm manager and don’t all ways have a computer available . This app works really well with helping record and sort out cows and calf’s with numbers . One thing that is annoying though is when Your animals EID isn’t linked to their VID you have to type it in on MINDA ect ect to find it VID . So if you added a copy option available in the Animal details for the EID number would be great saving having to manually type each time
It is doing its job well.
- Datamars SA
- 146.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Datamars SA 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.