The Electric Kiwi app is the best way to manage your free Hour of Power, set reminder notifications and keep an eye on electricity usage and more.
Electric Kiwi customers, download our app today to:
- View and change your free off-peak Hour of Power (The off-peak time slots are between 9am-5pm and 9pm-7am every day)
- View graphs of your electricity usage
- Set notifications to be alerted when your bill reaches an amount you choose
- Set an Hour of Power alert so you know when your free hour is due to start
- Get support by sending a new message or using live chat
- View savings tips
- Refer your friends
- Update when you pay (to weekly, monthly, or fortnightly)
- Use Stay Ahead (to stay in credit and never get a bill)
- Update your personal details and move house
- View your plan and low everyday prices
- View your past bills
- Find out contact options for an outage
To use the app, you'll need to be an Electric Kiwi customer. You can join at https://www.electrickiwi.co.nz/go/join
Terms and conditions of use apply, please see https://www.electrickiwi.co.nz/go/terms
We've fixed an issue when updating your Hour of Power.
If anything about our app is bugging you, or you have any suggestions, get in touch. We love hearing from you.
Please rate our app and leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for tracking power usage!
I am really liking using the app to track out power usage and set our Hour of Power! A small change that I would love is if the Hour of Power could be set for each day so I can set a schedule for weekdays and weekends. That would be awesome!
Since joining Electric Kiwi we have saved so much money and have never had any problems. I have recommended to many friends but not sure if they have changed. The hour of free power is excellent and so easy to alter to suit our use. Highly recommended.
App is not native to iPad, graphs could be clearer
Hi team, please could you enable you app to be native to the ipad?! Secondly the graphs of power usage and hour of power percentage would be far more relevant if the hour of power percentage was the amount of the usage bar rather than a line graph over top. So if the graph shows 35kwh of use and the HOP was 12% then just shade in 12% of the usage bar. That way I know how much of my bill is my money spent versus HOP.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.