FCU Mobile 4+
Designed for iPad
First Credit Union Mobile Banking lets you manage your accounts when you’re on the go. Our easy to use, secure app will help you keep track of your money anywhere, anytime!
What you can do:
- Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Add automatic payments
- Perform one-off bill payments
- Add and delete bill payees
How it works?
- Register for the App with First Credit Union
- Download the app.
- Enter your existing First Credit Union Member number and password.
- Choose to set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
- Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
- First Credit Union Mobile Banking uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
- For added security, First Credit Union Mobile Banking locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
- Lost your phone? No need to worry, just update your internet banking password online or phone us to reset it for you, and this will automatically cancel your current Mobile Banking PIN.
Find out more about First Credit Union Mobile Banking by visiting www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/services/mobile-banking.
If you don’t currently have Internet Banking with First Credit Union you will need to register for this first before downloading the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app - contact your local branch(https://www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/Contact-Us/Find-a-Branch).
It's free to use the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading and use of the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app is also subject to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions available at: www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/services/mobile-banking.
Ratings and Reviews
IP address has been blocked…
And no one at First CU knows how to re-allow my IP to access the app
My transactions don’t seem too appear in my statements, have uninstalled & reinstalled app if anyone can help me figure out what’s up with the app, thanks
Updated features are great!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for that feedback thirstybeats, you'll be glad to know that we've sorted the edit feature out. Please give it a go and and rate us again!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Credit Union
- 45.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © First Credit Union Mobile