Google Authenticator 4+
Google Authenticator adds an extra layer of security to your online accounts by adding a second step of verification when you sign in. This means that in addition to your password, you'll also need to enter a code that is generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
The verification code can be generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone, even if you don't have a network or mobile connection.
• Sync your Authenticator codes to your Google Account and across your devices. This way, you can always access them even if you lose your phone.
• Set up your Authenticator accounts automatically with a QR code. This is quick and easy, and it helps to ensure that your codes are set up correctly.
• Support for multiple accounts. You can use the authenticator app to manage multiple accounts, so you don't have to switch between apps every time you need to sign in.
• Support for time-based and counter-based code generation. You can choose the type of code generation that best suits your needs.
• Transfer accounts between devices with a QR code. This is a convenient way to move your accounts to a new device.
To use Google Authenticator with Google, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. To get started, visit http://www.google.com/2step
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an update!
Thank you Google for bringing the much needed export option to iOS.
New Update is just what was needed
Just had the new update.. and excellent new feature that now makes this a very good app..
Ability to export codes, allowing you to move from 1 device to another.. really needed.
Still need to add the ability to use FaceID to unlock the app, that would make this more secure... plus potential to backup your codes to Google Drive for example.. so you can have a backup of your codes if you lose the device.. but this update was a huge step in the right direction...
Does the job - some UI improvements needed
This app does the job and works well in that regard. However, the longer names are not fully visible which can lead to similar items being mixed up. A bit of work on the UI would solve this easily.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Google Inc.