The Heartland Mobile App is a fast and simple way to manage your term deposits, call, PIE, savings, revolving credit and YouChoose accounts.
• Log in with PIN or Touch ID
• Viewing selected balances without logging in
• View your term deposits, call, PIE, savings revolving credit and YouChoose account balances and transaction history
• Open a new term deposit, call or savings accounts or apply for a YouChoose account
• Set up and manage automatic payments from your call, revolving credit or YouChoose account
• Set up and manage payees for a YouChoose account
• Transfer money from your call account or revolving credit account to your nominated account
• Make payments from your YouChoose account to any NZ bank account
• Decide what happens with your term deposits when they mature
• Send us a secure message
• More to come - find out what else we're working on at https://www.heartland.co.nz/mobile-app#mobile-app-list
If you already have an account with Heartland Bank and are signed up for Internet Banking, simply download the app, log in with your current user ID and password and start using it.
If you’d like to use the app but are not yet registered for internet banking please email email@example.com or call us on 0800 86 88 84.
Things to know
• For full disclosure and conditions, please refer to our website: https://www.heartland.co.nz/about-us/documents-and-forms
• We can amend which functions are available via the app and these can change from time to time.
This release brings the ability to transfer funds from your YouChoose account to your other Heartland accounts. We also spent some time refining existing features to make them smoother and easier to use. Enjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a mobile app - this makes things a lot easier as the internet banking is really not very user friendly.
Can check balances, transfer out to nominated account and even open a new account or TD through the app. Very good start. The only thing still missing that I can do with my ASB, Kiwibank, ING & Amex apps is use my fingerprint to log in. Add that and I’d be a very happy customer.
PS: would’ve loved to have had some kind of email newsletter telling me the app was released - found out today on a forum!
Developer Response ,
Tēnā koe Dvisser88, thank you for your great app rating and review. We are delighted that the mobile app has improved your banking experience with us. I have also passed on your request for a fingerprint login to our developers. We originally asked for customers to register their interest in the app via our website for our soft launch. We used this opportunity to get feedback from some customers to try and improve the app before we do a full launch to all our customers. We are always interested in where the App is being mentioned so if you are able to send us the link to the forum that would be really helpful. If you have any further feedback please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org; we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Kia ora, ML
Great easy app!
Only change I want is to be able to nickname my savings account!
Developer Response ,
Tēnā koe dereehorsezy, thank you for your great app rating and review. If you have any further feedback please send it to email@example.com; we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Kia ora, ML
Good product, dreadful app
The product itself (YouChoose account) is fantastic and the service is great. Shame about this app you have to use to use it.
It’s quite glitchy - often have to tap multiple times on a field to enter amounts or account numbers before the keyboard comes up for example.
Also, astoundingly, very light on transaction detail. “EFTPOS Transaction” tells you nothing - every other bank gives you the merchant and some go further than that.
Developer Response ,
Tēnā koe Antonmyknee,
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Pleased to hear your YouChoose product works for you. We are working to improve the keyboard input experience for Apple.
Agree more detail is needed around transactions in the app. We’ve got this noted on ‘The List’ where we notify our customers on the app features being developed or launched. There you can opt in to be notified when certain features are released.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.