The Q Card Mobile App makes it easy for you to keep track of your Q Card on the go with the push of a button.
With the Q Card Mobile App you can:
• View your account details in one easy place including your credit limit, available credit, payments due and due dates.
• View all your active plans in one list.
• Drill down to see transactions against each plan.
• Connect with Q Card via phone, email and Facebook.
We’ll keep your personal details safe:
• Q Card Mobile App is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal details are stored on your device.
• Your online registration and each session is authenticated against secure backend information.
• Q Card Mobile App will automatically lock if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong password and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Logging in to use the Q Card Mobile App:
• If you’re registered for Q Card web self service simply use these details to log in.
• If you’re not registered for Q Card web self service you can register for the app when you download it by clicking ‘Can’t login?’
Terms and Conditions / Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for active New Zealand Q Card customers.
2. The Q Card Mobile App will only operate on IOS7 or above.
3. An Internet connection is required to use the Q Card Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
4. We use specialised software on the Q Card Mobile App to help us understand how the app is performing. No personal information is used during this process. The type of information we obtain is statistical such as the number of page views made, number of page clicks, unique visitors, number of downloads, time spent on the app and types of devices used to access Q Card Mobile App. We will use this information to help deliver you a better service
5. Downloading of this app is subject to the Q Card terms and conditions: http://www.qcard.co.nz/images/pdfs/termsandconditions.pdf
- Now you can sign up or login with your email address
- Forgot your password and Login ID functionality
- Minor improvements and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Love Q Card but...
... totally agree with another reviewer’s comments for improvements. It takes an age to log in and then view each individual transaction. There should be an option to remember my password as well as login name - better yet, fingerprint access. And loading each transaction needs to be much quicker. Perhaps give transactions with outstanding amounts a separate screen? Gets tedious scrolling through the list to see what’s yet to be paid off. How about a tab to view current deals? Q Card is the best finance card around IMO, and your app needs to be as good.
This app needs updating it can benefit from so many other added extra features y’all are stuck in the stone ages please move with the times.
Would be nice to be able to make payments to your balance via the app similar setup like Laybuy Afterpay etc.
showcase the stores available to purchase via the app. Pre-Apply via the app. There is so many ideas 💡 make the most because who Evers in charge of this area are lagging behind.
Difficult to use…when it actually lets you log in
Downloaded this app when I got my Mastercard, worked fine the first time I logged in. Next time I tried to log in it said my log in was invalid. Have had to use the webpage to view my statements, etc….
When I use the link to try reset it, it asks to enter my card numbers but the first 4 letters are already filled in and won’t let me change it…not even the right first 4 numbers!
Need some serious work on this app, better yet, need to remove it from the App Store and then bring it back when it is actually useful!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Flexi Cards Limited
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Flexi Cards Limited