Banking should never get in the way of your business. Our app is a secure and easy way to manage your business’ finances on the go - you just need to be an Internet Banking for Business customer to use it.
• Touch ID, PIN or password login (after initial set up)
• Check balances, make transfers and pay existing bill payees
• Authorise same-day cleared payments, international payments and transfers, direct credit, direct debit, payroll and tax payments
• Create and authorise one off payments and edit statement details on the fly
• Edit a payment date on most payment types
• Make changes to payees
• Authorise domestic payments and transfers in advance of incoming funds
• View your foreign exchange (FX) rates
• Search transactions within accounts and check their details
• Find your nearest BNZ Partners Centre, store or ATM
Get started now
• If you’re already a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, simply install this app and start managing your business’ finances on the go.
• If you’re not a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, visit bnz.co.nz to register.
Activate Mobile NetGuard the first time you setup the Mobile Business Banking app by getting codes sent to your mobile and email, and for future logins you’ll only need your Internet Banking for Business password, PIN or fingerprint.
Other security features include 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards, but you should log out as soon as you’ve finished your banking and never store your BNZ access number, PIN, password or NetGuard details on your device in any form. Access IDs, passwords and personal information won’t be stored on the app. If you lose your phone, contact your Internet Banking for Business Administrator to disable your access, log in with another device or call 0800 269 4242 (+64 4 931 8234 if you're overseas).
• Mobile data is required to access the Mobile Business Banking app.
• Use of the Mobile Business Banking app is subject to the Internet Banking for Business Terms and Conditions.( https://www.bnz.co.nz/about-us/governance/terms-and-conditions/internet-banking-for-business)
We’ve fixed a few bugs and done some work behind the scenes to make things easier for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t have access to term deposit certificates or any way to message BNZ support apart from a list of phone numbers.
Can’t handle multiple businesses
There is no easy way to change between multiple businesses, we currently have each phone and iPad we own logged in to a separate company which is a pain, it needs an option to swap as lots of people have more than one company.
Great Banking on the go
I use this app most days and it’s one of best banking apps I have ever used. Easy to use, works with face recognition so 100% happy using using it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of New Zealand
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bank of New Zealand