The Q Card Mobile App makes it easy for you to keep track of your Q Card on the go with the push of a button.
With the Q Card Mobile App you can:
• View your account details in one easy place including your credit limit, available credit, payments due and due dates.
• View all your active plans in one list.
• Drill down to see transactions against each plan.
• Connect with Q Card via phone, email and Facebook.
We’ll keep your personal details safe:
• Q Card Mobile App is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal details are stored on your device.
• Your online registration and each session is authenticated against secure backend information.
• Q Card Mobile App will automatically lock if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong password and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Logging in to use the Q Card Mobile App:
• If you’re registered for Q Card web self service simply use these details to log in.
• If you’re not registered for Q Card web self service you can register for the app when you download it by clicking ‘Can’t login?’
Terms and Conditions / Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for active New Zealand Q Card customers.
2. The Q Card Mobile App will only operate on IOS7 or above.
3. An Internet connection is required to use the Q Card Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
4. We use specialised software on the Q Card Mobile App to help us understand how the app is performing. No personal information is used during this process. The type of information we obtain is statistical such as the number of page views made, number of page clicks, unique visitors, number of downloads, time spent on the app and types of devices used to access Q Card Mobile App. We will use this information to help deliver you a better service
5. Downloading of this app is subject to the Q Card terms and conditions: http://www.qcard.co.nz/images/pdfs/termsandconditions.pdf
- Now you can sign up or login with your email address
- Forgot your password and Login ID functionality
- Minor improvements and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Love Q Card but...
... totally agree with another reviewer’s comments for improvements. It takes an age to log in and then view each individual transaction. There should be an option to remember my password as well as login name - better yet, fingerprint access. And loading each transaction needs to be much quicker. Perhaps give transactions with outstanding amounts a separate screen? Gets tedious scrolling through the list to see what’s yet to be paid off. How about a tab to view current deals? Q Card is the best finance card around IMO, and your app needs to be as good.
Great way to save me from having to make calls to the centre however... I would like there to be a feature where we can see payments made and received. Just so I’m sure that payments have been received and the actual total amount that is outstanding.
Need to login every time is timeconsuming and slow
Not a bad ap, but it would be great if you didn’t have to log in to use it. It is not like you can do anything with the ap but view your balance and after an inordinate amount of waiting, view your transactions. You cannot spend money or transfer stuff, so I do not see the need for it to logout each time. My banking ap shows me my balance without logging in so why can’t this one?
It would be handy if the transactions showed the first payment due date on the Your Activity screen as well.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.