Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Notes and the Irritating ‘This is a mistake’
Hi! Your app is great, doing a really great job on updating the app but it’s better if you include the Notes tab particularly in the app because it’s really irritating if that specific section only exists on the website of your app rather than nonexistent in the app, so please prioritize fixing this because I really thought the app is a better and easier way for us people to do our things quite imperfectly since nothing’s perfect in this world. But I really suggest if you guys could put the Notes Tab in the app.
Also, that ‘this is a mistake’ part, it’s really irritating when all you do is just like a post and then that just pops up in nowhere. I suggest you exclude that and remove it permanently because some people are really fast readers or they are just literally fast when they already saw the post from a different person so please remove that because it’s really unnecessary that that’s a violation against liking a post right? I mean what’s the problem if we’re liking too fast? Is it bad enough for it to malfunction? But you’re facebook employees, you update regularly and that means you check the app regularly so it won’t be a problem.
Please fix these because it’s so irritating and frustrating.
Unexpected error occur/iphone is useless
Maybe there’s a mistaken identity thats why facebook blocked my account for no reason. Ive been using my account for more than 9 years i think, and its for personal use only then suddenly one day its been blocked and to make it worst i cannot even log in new or different acc. to my iphone’s facebook/messenger/instagram account. You ask for my ID’s and i send you my passport, drivers licence and some other goverment issued ID hoping i can retrieve my account, although im using my nick name as my first name since most of my relatives and friends know me like that and its also verified to my email account that im using for more than a decade. Its so very disappointing also knowing that my old photos/memories is cannot be seen ever again. I dont know what i did because facebook team did not mention any reason for this. I hope you can do something regarding this issue. Its very unfair. I cannot contest my appeal since facebook have the rights and all, its just maybe they give a notice or something so the old photos can save directly to the phone of the user since from that long period of time maybe or lets say in my case that i changed my phone a several times and use fb ask a backup site.
Privacy Setting on Posts
Hi! Good day! Me and my friend are both having problems when it comes to our posts. I cant see his post, so I thought he is excepting me. So i tried to message him and surprisingly he told me that i am not part of his exception list. So what we did is that we tried to look onto our privacy settings and nothing there that tells us he is excepting me or me avoiding his posts... so i tried to unfriend him then after a couple of minutes, as agreed, i requested for a friend request... but before he grant my friend request, i tried to visit his wall and i saw a post which is in “public”... i noticed that the said post is not visible to me when we were still connected in facebook... but the time that i unfriended him, additional posts are now visible... then i ask him to accept my friend request and he did... then upon checking his wall, the post in “public” which i saw before he accept my friend request is not visible to me anymore... please help us to fix this... thanks...
- Facebook, Inc.
- 411.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter ₱ 259.00
- Supporter ₱ 259.00
- Supporter ₱ 259.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.