McDonald’s Philippines -- Delivery Online.
Enjoy McDo whenever, wherever.
Get your favorite McDonald’s food delivered, just tap the McDelivery App!
Enjoy these features to make ordering your fave McDo meals easy and hassle-free through McDelivery:
ORDERING MADE EASY
Satisfy your McDo Chicken, Burger, and Fries cravings in just a few taps.
Enjoy discounts and promos exclusive to the app.
NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED
So you can order as little or as much as you want.
ORDER AS GUEST
No need to sign up. Just order and get your food delivered!
- Order as Guest feature. No sign in or registration needed!
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs Customer Care / Report Options
The new update is cool but I cannot edit the City and Province! Fix this pls
I like it. It’s easy to use and customer care calls in few minutes to verify orders and always delivers quickly on my area. However, i have some points to address. First, there’s no customer care to contact whenever the order is incomplete. How shall we inform that the order was incomplete? It happened so many times. And it’s really frustrating cos we don’t know who to contact for ‘immediate’ response. Also if you want to add another order. We use the app so meaning we don’t have the means to call the contact us number. Perhaps a toll free line? Second, whenever the app updates all my informations for delivery is deleted. Can you fix that bug? Third, you may give us an option to put up location using current location on google maps or something like that. So we don’t need to fill the exact address. At least that one is your sure location. That’s all. Thanks!
Order Incomplete. So Disappointing
I'm from Bohol, and I usually call our local McDo branch here for delivery. I decided to use the app after a series of unanswered calls to the local branch here. I used the app and ordered. App is user friendly thus using it wasn't a challenge. It was when I placed the order already and reviewed it, I notice 3 items were missing on my order which is the most important order for my child. I received a text from them and i replied to add my missing order. Still it doesn't show that its added, I have no option to add items even if the status shows its in process still. I was hoping still that it will be added on the delivery but when it came, it wasn't. I was so disappointed. The delivery guy said its process in manila and they'll just received the list on the branch here and deliver it. Its so disappointing as they have my number, they could have called and informed me whats missing in my order if i need to change it to something similar. I'm giving 2 stars for the app being easy to use and for the delivery guy who is very polite to explain the situation.
PLEASE UPDATE APP OR FIX BUG
- app keeps asking for contact number and address even if you have already added or updated your profile. (ex: added contact number & address today then 5 days later when you want to order again, it’ll ask for your contact number & address again since no details were saved)
- ordering thru your site is faster compared to app (for now since your info are already saved) though you can’t customized it. please check your site too. (ex: you order 1 chicken meal w/ fries but in your site, you can’t upgrade or customize it to shake2 fries or medium fries)
- i really prefer ordering thru your app since it’s supposed to make ordering food easier and faster and plus, you get text or email updates and can even track your order online
- i noticed delivery time is lesser when ordering thru app or site compared to your hotline
- Golden Arches Development Corporation
- 84.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Golden Arches Development Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.