Pure Force Citizens APP is a private initiative to offer to the public and government agencies a single tool to reach for help in emergency situations
We have conceptualized a solution to improve the daily lives of each and every citizens, by offering you a safer solution to protect lives.
Using the Pure Force Citizens APP, your emergency request is send directly to agencies (e.g. Ambulance, Firemen, Police, Security Personnel and, Search and Rescue) who can then track and monitor your request across the country on a geospatial enabled platform.
Pure Force Citizens APP service is only available in the Philippines and require a smart phone with GPS to gain the approximate location of you.
Design & Functionality Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just downloaded the app today to report a vehicle illegally parked in front of our gate. After a few minutes of lodging the report, a representative called to assist me with my concern. After that, constant contacts and follow ups were made by the representative
until the authorities to arrive to address the matter.
This is really great. I asked the rest of my family to install this app on their devices. I salute the developer of this app and the rest of the team assisting the users.
Impressively Quick Response
Had this app installed for several months already; response to calls was very quick - within a few minutes or probably even less than two minutes. Will be very useful in case of emergencies since all government response services are just now a few taps away.
The app also delivers notifications about relevant emergencies, like earthquakes in nearby regions, accidents, and fires.
A must have app!
SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND DO NOT USE THIS APP
This app cannot assist with real emergencies
We were told they would find a hospital for 2 patients. One patient sadly died while waiting for a service that was never provided.
We cannot blame the app for their death, of course, but here is a list of the apps failings:
1. Telling us they would find us a hospital and failing to do so
2. Repeatedly closing tickets without finding a hospital. I had to reopen a ticket 3 times
3. No updates or replies after initial contact on each ticket
4. Losing our reference number and patient details- this was after the death of one patient
5. Asking us to fill out the patient forms AGAIN after one patient had died
6. Ultimately lying about the service they provide
Of course we tried other avenues to get care, but I hope this review will prevent anyone from wasting valuable time in an emergency situation. I’m glad to see from other reviews that people got assistance with PARKING VIOLATIONS but in a true emergency these people will not help you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pure Force And Rescue Corp.
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pure Force and Rescue Corporation