Alfa your life and check banking off your daily to do list. Manage your savings. Track your expenses. Pay your bills. Make appointments with your branch. Request new cheque book. Or just go shopping. Alfa will keep you ahead.
1. Simple steps to install and start using Alfa on your Apple device
a. Download Alfa to your apple device from Apple Store.
b. Login using your existing Bank Alfalah Internet Banking credentials or;
c. Register using your Bank Alfalah Account, Debit/Credit Card, Orbits ID or Alif Wallet credentials
2. View account balance, last 30 days statement and transaction details for all your accounts and wallets.
3. View your credit cards’ details, available limit, due date, outstanding, minimum payment and reward points. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly.
4. Easily access your loans & bancassurance details
5. Have complete control over account; request for Cheque book, address change, subscription of SMS alerts & e-Statement.
6. Make instant fund transfers to Bank Alfalah and Other IBFT enabled Bank customers.
7. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee or you can even add payee while performing a transaction.
8. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile or pay your postpaid bill instantly.
9. Pay your utility bills including ISP (Internet Service Provider) charges instantly.
10. One click view of Special Offers credit & debit card customers.
11. Locate Bank Alfalah Branches, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and Digital Corners near you (through GPS).
12. Apply for Bank Alfalah products instantly.
13. AlfaPay (payments through QR code)
You are now ready to bank with Bank Alfalah right from your apple device! For any other details please visit www.bankalfalah.com
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoying the app but codes are annoying
The app interface is easy to use and the services offered are diverse and very convenient.
However, the layers of security can get annoying in terms of entering separate codes from SMS and email each time a transaction is processed. This is quite annoying and should be incorporated via fingerprint or facial recognition on iphones.
Worst Bank in Pakistan 😡👋🏻
Bank Alfalah is the worst bank in Pakistan. Reasons are as follow: you cannot add your DC (debit card) for online payments in your apple id as a payment method in iPhone bcz they won’t allow one tap purchases. They increase DC fee every year earlier they charged me 1000 Rs and this year they increased their Debit Card fee to 1200 Rs. For what ? And if you ever forget your alfa app password they won’t help you recover it as the recovery method is just bull**** and they will delete your net banking service just to charge you their package fee of 599 upon registering again. And you will have to visit the branch for biometric verification again if you ever want to transfer funds. Why do they sell these type of packages ? I just secured myself from bank alfalah’s hidden charges by making my acc balance Zero. I won’t let them do business on my money. To hell with Bank Alfalah. Stupid bank stupid service.
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, we regret the inconvenience caused. Can you please email us your contact details and concern to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may look into your issue at the earliest.
No more credible for me.
I was trying to transfer money to my friend’s bank account (Alfalah bank). At last step when you request to transfer money I got “request timeout” error and got logged out. Since I needed to transfer I repeated the whole process again and on second attempt again I got same “request timeout” error and logged out.
But I was surprised after a few minutes because I received two messages on my registered number that “you have transferred amount to that person” and amount was actually deducted two times from my bank account. Seriously??
Fortunately it was my friend and he transferred me back.
PS: I was trying to transfer a handsome amount, means in case of someone else because of Alfa I was going to lost that.
As an IT professional (Major experience in MFS) only I want to say is it’s not minor mistake because it’s matter of money my friend.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- 331.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Bank Alfalah Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.