The original AdBlock - the first and last ad-blocker you'll ever need. A one time purchase - no subscriptions needed. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game! :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock comes with a local DNS proxy service built-in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP to any domain, right on your device. You can (and should!) bootstrap this feature with rules found online.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock comes with a Safari Content Blocker to block ads on websites in Safari.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronize your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording your online activity and selling your private data.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked right on your device!
• Setting up AdBlock is simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up. When in doubt - contact our support!
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock comes with a handy widget to quickly change the DNS proxy status when needed.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line directly from the app - we'll help you out with the proper setup and answer all the questions you might have.
• Fixed the reconnect-loop issue (this time - for everyone, it was still happening for some users with very large DNS log - sorry for that!).
• Fixed DNS log searching.
• Fixed the issue where the DNS proxy rules were not applied after iOS restart.
• Removed app analytics framework to further reduce user-data sharing and further improve user privacy. We collect as little information as possible.
• Improved accessibility - better large font size handling.
• Improved DNS proxy rules import process.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a must have for any iOS device on earth. Blocks ads in Safari, and other apps. If you see an ad, just launch the app so it'll refresh it's list. Also, it blocks auto redirect on websites, and it's undetectable.
It’s not that great.
Tends to turn off by itself very often...
Developer Response ,
This is a bug that we recently discovered, it seems like the background process is crashing, we're working on diagnosing the underlying cause of this issue, and we will try our best to have it fixed by the next update. Please bare with us.
In the mean time, if it continues to happen, please try to delete the app, reset your network settings ( in settings app>general>reset>reset network settings) , reboot your device, and then reinstall the app, this might help fix the issue.
Thank you for your patience.
If you have any further issues, please reach us using the "contact us" section of Adblock.
It just worked but somehow it’s broken now since a month or longer. It randomly disable VPN and none is blocking. Need to manually reopen app to work.
Developer Response ,
This is a bug that we recently discovered, it seems like the background process is crashing, we're working on diagnosing the underlying cause of this issue, and we will try our best to have it fixed by the next update. Please bare with us. In the mean time, if it continues to happen, please try to delete the app, reset your network settings ( in settings app>general>reset>reset network settings) , reboot your device, and then reinstall the app, this might help fix the issue. Thank you for your patience. If you have any further issues, please reach us using the "contact us" section of Adblock.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.