Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
OK but should have options to get rid of unnecessary stuff
I wish there was a way to disable Facebook Stories in the app. After the last update it's what I always see at the top of my wall. I'm not interested in stories, I never watch them and I never post any stories so it annoys me to always see them. It should be possible to disable them in the app settings.
Another annoying thing is the Facebook camera that appears after I accidentally swipe left in the app. I hate this thing! I wish I could disable it as well. Don't force people to use features they don't need, or to keep turning them off after they accidentally appear.
Expexted more from an official app
1. Hangs up after closing the video
2. Annoying behaviour when You’re back to application after some time, and app wasn’t closed but minimalised - let’s say that You opened an article through facebook and left it for later - You’re opening it again aaaaand You’re at the top of the news feed, and Your article is gone down there...hate it!
3. Becoming slower and slower, but it might be because of my iPhone
New photo galleries viewing is a disaster
Scrolling your timeline you tap a photo from some kind of fanpage, then it takes COUPLE OF SECONDS to load (on iPhone X), then I have to wait 4 SECONDS MORE until the blue signature "scroll to see more" disappears (during this time I CAN'T DO ANYTHING – scroll or EVEN GO BACK), even then sometimes I can't see the whole picture, so I have to tap ONCE MORE and the best part: if I'm in a photo gallery I can't slide left/right to see more pictures on this fanpage, I have to go back TWICE, tap other picture in the gallery and repeat the whole process. Don't know who's behind this but he completely ruined photo sharing and viewing on Facebook
- Facebook, Inc.
- 451.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars 8,99 zł
- 250 Stars 23,99 zł
- Supporter 22,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.