Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best but could be even better!
Google maps is one of the best mapping and nav tools ever made. It's so handy that I can't imagine life without it. Even after I bought my first iPhone a year ago I keep using Google Maps instead of Apple ones.
After you've added features allowing us to add couple points of the journey and easy access to search for POI while on the move in mobile app there's not much left to be added.
I'm only dreaming of two great features:
- one which will work as a CB radio allowing users to contact with others using VOICE in give radius (depending on "output power" user sets in it's mobile app). This will be great help while driving, as none of the visual info could replace real time voice communication.
- second one should allow user to avoid bloxked road (roadworks, heavy traffic etc.) stright from the navigating screen.
ok but bunch of weird stuff happening
I’ll give it 4 stars because sometimes I’m just disappointed with this app. It leads me to the middle of nowhere, it keeps showing me streets that don’t exist. I like it when I drive somewhere far, but when I’m working with a car all day and I have to go from the point A to the point B and it’s about 5 kilometers it drives me mad. I’m driving straight onto the street and that little point on the screen keeps bugging off and it shows me that I’m driving by the way that I could never be driving cause it’s a house, a shop or just bunch of trees, or it shows me to turn left and a few seconds later it’s turning around just to show me that I was supposed to turn right. Also, sometimes it tells me to drive straight but when I drive straight, it changes the way like I missed something or it tells me to turn right and there’s no way like that. But that’s just sometimes so it’s ok, every app have some sort of problems, but it’s better to solve it, don’t u think?:)
Where are the voice notifications!!!???
Hey there Google. Im about to start my eurotrip (about 50k km) in March, and Google Maps will be my #1 survival tool. But few updates ago it lost a SUPER FREAKIN IMPORTANT function! Which is voice notifications when the screen is blocked!!!! (Iphone 8+). Battery life is one of my main „electronic concernes” and the fact that I have to use the navigation with screen unlocked is killing the whole battery saving attitude. Before my phone used to talk even when I had it in my pocket and I didnt have to look at it at all, but now it just shows visual notofications which ARE TOTALLY USELESS!!! Bring the function back PLEAAASSSEEEE - make it available to turn on/off from the ‚settings’ menu! It would literally make my life better:D I wonder who was so „smart” to actually delete that feature...
Basically EVERY alternative navigation has it..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 234.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.