With the Western Union® mobile app, you can easily send money to your loved ones using your debit card issued in Qatar. You can track your transfer, and the app will inform you when the money is collected. Send money to friends and track money transfers using the Western Union app in Qatar.
Send money on the go to more than 200 countries and territories^ around the world with the Western Union app. Enjoy the following benefits when you transfer via the app:
• Transfer money in minutes** anytime from your mobile device. Use your debit card issued in Qatar to fund your transfers.
• Check current fees*, exchange rates and estimate amount to be received.
• Track money transfers easily from the mobile app.
• Track money through past or pending transactions, update your contacts, personal information, and card payment history from your mobile device.
• Exchange rates and fees are constantly updated.
• Save details of your recipients for easier reference.
• Get access to customer service straight from the app.
• The mobile app can help you find directions, business hours, and other services from Western Union's 500,000+ agent locations^.
The Western Union® mobile app in Qatar has everything you need to send money and track money transfers quickly and easily. Download today and move your money better! Download the app now and get your money quickly to wherever it's needed.
For more details, visit WU.com.
^Network Data as of September 30, 2017.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). FX gains apply.
**Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unnecessary verification. Poor management
Would never recommend this to my family or friends. Literally called them 25 times, for holding my amount and needed the receivers (Identity card), and had to wait for 60+ mins every time they transferred my call. I called the Western Union in my country and asked is there is any verification required of my receivers, and they said NO. But after I made the transaction I got an email about the amount to be hold by Western Union, and for almost 7 days I literally called them everyday! It was an urgent transaction. Would never ever use this again, hopefully you fix your problems. You could just ask the receivers information before making the transaction. 👎🏻
Developer Response ,
Hello Jimmy. Sorry for any inconvenience you went through. No verification is needed. However, sender must type exact name of receiver as it is on receiver’s ID card. Kindly contact us at DigitalAppSupportMEPA@westernunion.com and provide us with the following: App’s country (Qatar), your registered email, MTCN, date of transaction. We will check it, and get back to you asap.
Unnecessary complicated process
I have download the application and went to the local agent to fulfill the requirements, I was shocked when they told me you should send all of my supportive financial data about my income by email to WU company to avail the service just if they approved !!!!!
In my point of view it is a private company with a private service, many other exchange companies are available, furthermore, who will grant the data confidentiality ???
Many users are reporting not being able to link between MyWU account and the App. Another issue is that some users are not able to see their number of points. The app keeps on asking to Update but there’s no update available.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please call our customer support on 800 3950 or send a brief description including exact date and time of the issue you’re facing to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our specialized team will get back to you, asap.
Please visit below page for more details - https://www.westernunion.com/qa/en/contact-us.html
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.