Visiting or travelling through Changi Airport?
Download the iChangi app for flight information, Changi Rewards e-card, wayfinding and recommendations on places to eat, drink, shop and explore at Changi Airport.
• Receive real-time updates on flight status and gate changes. Import flights from your calendar to track them easily.
• Earn and redeem Changi Rewards points with the Changi Rewards e-Card.
• Browse Changi Airport’s wide selection of retail stores, dining outlets, facilities and services. Build your own itinerary or let us give you recommendations based on your interests and dwell time.
• Navigate the airport with interactive maps and wayfinding.
- Book your airport to city shuttle ahead of your visit
- See car park availability and calculate your parking charges
- Learn about the latest promotions and events at Changi Airport
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Added Chinese language option and content on Jewel Changi Airport. Also included other fixes and optimisation.
Ratings and Reviews
When the app is opened to look for information on arrival / departure, flight information is loaded from the current time for the rest of the day. However, details on the earlier flights cannot be found. In the earlier version, this was possible by clicking on the “load earlier flights”
An unworthy app
I installed iChangi not because I didn’t have other options to lookup flight arrival & departure times, but because I had assumed that it would be the most accurate & updated since it was developed by Changi Airport Group; I was obviously wrong.
I was receiving overseas guests who were scheduled to arrive at 1340hrs. At about 1240hrs, my wife said that the Kayak app that she uses, had informed her that the flight would be delayed by about an hour.
I assumed that iChangi would alert me soon after. I checked the flight schedule on iChangi & it did NOT reflect the flight delay. The iChangi rescheduling alert finally came at 1330hrs— 10 mins before the originally scheduled arrival time. If the Kayak app was not on my wife’s phone, I would have arrived at the airport at about 1330hrs & then gotten the silly alert from iChangi that I had come to the airport an hour early, when the information could have been provided an hour before!
So why bother with iChangi when 1) other apps give you flight schedules globally; 2) they have so much more timely information & alerts.
Most recent update made it significantly worse
Used to love the iChangi app.. it was simple to use, reliable and doesn’t try to do everything. The recent update made it much more complicated and less reliable. I couldn’t find my flight by flight number, and when I found it by destination, it couldn’t give me details but gave me an error message and promptly shut itself down.. good job Changi Airport.. have you let all the accolades get into your head or were you too busy with Jewel??
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 271 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Changi Airport Group (Singapore)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.