Visiting or travelling through Changi Airport?
Download the iChangi app for flight information, Changi Rewards e-card, wayfinding and recommendations on places to eat, drink, shop and explore at Changi Airport.
• Receive real-time updates on flight status and gate changes. Import flights from your calendar to track them easily.
• Earn and redeem Changi Rewards points with the Changi Rewards e-Card.
• Browse Changi Airport’s wide selection of retail stores, dining outlets, facilities and services. Build your own itinerary or let us give you recommendations based on your interests and dwell time.
• Navigate the airport with interactive maps and wayfinding.
- Book your airport to city shuttle ahead of your visit
- See car park availability and calculate your parking charges
- Learn about the latest promotions and events at Changi Airport
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Enhancements to My Account user experience. Other optimisation and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
New version layout not compatible with iPhone 6SE
Can’t save flight after search flight departure by airlines.
3/4 of the screen is occupied by the search filtering form and the searching result shown on 1/4 of the screen
Can still scroll down the list and see the details
But on the detail page, u can’t do scroll down. The save flight button will always be covered on the bottom so end up I can’t save the flight I wanted to get an alert. Please kindly fix the issue
Good Travel App
So i really like this app and have been using for a few yeara now. Really great for those passing/traveling to/from Changi airport. Though during a recent travel, i noticed that it doesnt show that Pandora has a T3 store. Only issue i noticed so far. :)
An unworthy app
I installed iChangi not because I didn’t have other options to lookup flight arrival & departure times, but because I had assumed that it would be the most accurate & updated since it was developed by Changi Airport Group; I was obviously wrong.
I was receiving overseas guests who were scheduled to arrive at 1340hrs. At about 1240hrs, my wife said that the Kayak app that she uses, had informed her that the flight would be delayed by about an hour.
I assumed that iChangi would alert me soon after. I checked the flight schedule on iChangi & it did NOT reflect the flight delay. The iChangi rescheduling alert finally came at 1330hrs— 10 mins before the originally scheduled arrival time. If the Kayak app was not on my wife’s phone, I would have arrived at the airport at about 1330hrs & then gotten the silly alert from iChangi that I had come to the airport an hour early, when the information could have been provided an hour before!
So why bother with iChangi when 1) other apps give you flight schedules globally; 2) they have so much more timely information & alerts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 284.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests
- © 2016 Changi Airport Group (Singapore)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.