Earn miles and explore exclusive deals on the Kris+ app in Sydney and Melbourne Australia!
Meet Kris+, your lifestyle rewards app that offers the BEST miles rate in town of up to 9 miles per SGD spend. simply by making payments through the app as you are shopping and dining at 1,500 dining and retail stores in Singapore.
• Monthly flash deals for vouchers and promo codes.
• Complete in-app challenges and get rewarded instantly.
• Earn up to 9 miles per dollar for every SGD spend. Plus, frequent bonus miles and miles-back promotions.
• Transfer miles to and from your KrisFlyer account to your Kris+ app.
• Discover partner outlets nearby where you can use Kris+.
• Shop directly on KrisShop and earn miles for every transaction made.
• Book a taxi ride and earn miles, powered by ComfortDelGro.
• Make dining reservations directly on Kris+ through on the ‘Reserve a Table’ feature, and earn miles for every completed booking, powered by Chope.
• Book tours, activities, curated experiences on ‘Things to do’ and earn miles, powered by Pelago.
• Personalised push notification and recommendations.
• In Singapore, there are over 420 partnering brands and 1,500 outlets across dining, retail, wellness, leisure activities and services categories.
• Partners include – casual dining restaurants like Paradise Group, Beauty in a Pot, Tung Lok Group, Aburi-EN, Honolulu Café Singapore, Fish Mart Sakuraya, Mrs Pho, Enjoy Eating House, So France and Kazo Singapore; cafes and bistros like Paris Baguette, , Cedele, and Huggs Coffee; quick bites like Jinjja Chicken, Polar Puffs & Cakes, llaollao, Joy Luck Teahouse and Gong Cha; other award winning restaurants like Braci, Amò, atout and Alma by Juan Amador; retail brands like Harvey Norman, Challenger, Simmons, iStudio, adidas, PUMA, G2000, Benjamin Barker, Bottles&Bottles and FairPrice Finest; services like Esso, CARs and PHS HAIRSCIENCE; attractions like Ola Beach Club and iFly; wellness salons like House of Traditional Javanese Massage LifeSpa, St. Gregory Spa at Pan Pacific Singapore and Kenko Wellness.
• Use Kris+ and enjoy privileges at countries with partnering merchants, including Australia, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, and more.
DEALS, PRIVILEGES, REWARDS & REBATES
• Exclusive privileges, 1-for-1 deals and complimentary treats and discounts up to 50% off.
• Exclusive birthday privileges during your birthday month.
• Exclusive privileges for tourist visiting Singapore.
• Earn rebates in miles for every payment made through the app, with no minimum spend or cap in the maximum number of miles you can get. As good as cashback!
• Your spend on Kris+ lets you earn both rewards from Kris+ and your credit card, easily doubling your rewards!
• Convert reward points from your Citibank, CapitaStar, DBS or UOB account to miles.
• Redeem your earned miles to offset your future purchases or transfer them to your KrisFlyer account to accumulate for your next travel on a Singapore Airlines flight.
• Set up Apple Pay on your mobile phone with your desired Mastercard, Visa or AMEX debit / credit card; Kris+ will automatically detect this as a payment option.
• Simply scan the QR code at our partner outlets with your Kris+ app and proceed with payment using Kris+.
• Earn SGD 5 worth of miles for both you and your friend for every successful Kris+ referral.
USE KRIS+ IN AUSTRALIA
• Earn miles for every AUD spent at partners in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
• Transfer earned miles to your KrisFlyer account and accumulate for your next Singapore Airlines flight.
For more information, visit https://krisplus.com
• You will soon be able to earn and redeem miles at participating partners in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia!
• Updated payment screen with ‘KrisPay miles’ payment method toggled to “Off” by default.
• New partners of the month include: Le Matin Patisserie, Tai Cheong Bakery, The Assembly Ground, Simple Wellness, Dr.Bags, SA Tours, Nam Ho Travel and Chan Brothers Travel.
Ratings and Reviews
Personally have never knew such an app exist. But after learning of this app, it has turned my life around. To be able to finally use my miles with ease of course, despite the current lack of participating merchants it serves its purpose and i hope to see better things eventually.
Where is the “earn” button?!
2 weeks ago I was able to earn miles at a partner by clicking on “earn” button under the Wallet tab. Now suddenly the “earn” button has disappeared from the app. How should those who pay by cash / physical card (not Apple Pay) rightfully earn their miles then?
Also merchants are usually clueless about how to use the app, saying there’s “no such partnership” because they think we are trying to use promotions when all we are trying to do is earn miles for the amounts we have ALREADY paid them. Part of successful adoption of the app includes the users (both merchants and customers) knowing how to use it properly, does it not?
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we apologise for the difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working with merchants to ensure a better user experience. Do share with us any feedback you have for our merchants and we will be happy to follow up. Do also note that earning of KrisPay miles will only be allowed through seamless payments made directly on Kris+ with Apple Pay on iOS. Earning of KrisPay miles with physical cash/card payments is no longer available at all merchant outlets as of 1 Sep 2021. Thank you.
A formerly great app now with unnecessary restrictions imposed on earning miles
This used to be a great way to earn miles; I would always look forward to visiting my favourite merchants which offer kris+. However, since they removed the manual earn option, I have been unable to earn miles via the app as I don’t have ApplePay. I have GooglePay but can’t even sync this as I’m using an Apple phone. Does Singapore airlines have any exclusive collaboration with Apple? Why should consumers be unnecessarily penalised or inconvenienced just because they don’t have an Apple feature activated?
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced. The in-app payment function aims to provide a more seamless payment experience at the point of sale to ensure members earn miles automatically. We regret to inform that Apple Pay is enabled on iOS devices only while Google Pay is enabled only on Android devices. Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singapore Airlines Limited
- 234.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Singapore Airlines. All Rights Reserved. Singapore Co. Reg. No. 197200078R
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.