Download My AIA SG, your one-stop app for all your financial, health and wellness needs!
- Instant access to policy values, beneficiary nominations and policy documents.
- Make request to update your contact details, carry out policy transactions or submit your claims.
- Track your wellness journey with AIA Vitality and get rewarded for making healthier choices.
- Redeem your voucher credits and get access to all-year-round deals at AIA Delights Marketplace.
- Access AIA Healthcare services to browse specialists under AIA Quality Healthcare Partners, make medical appointments, request for Teladoc Health Personal case management services and access your AIA HealthShield Gold Max e-Card.
Set up your account in under 3 minutes.
1. Click on activate now.
2. Enter customer ID, mobile number, and complete captcha.
3. You will be prompted to verify your identity by logging in with Singpass or to update your contact details if the mobile number provided does not match our records.
4. Setup password and username.
5. Enter the one-time pin (OTP) and you’re done!
Tips: Enable Touch or Face ID and select remember username for faster login.
Thank you for using My AIA SG App. To improve your experience, we’ve made the following enhancements:
- Security updates
- Bug fixes
- AIA Vitality welcome tour for new users
Ratings and Reviews
Good improvements, but can do more
This latest version is far better than what was offered in the past. Language is clear and layout is easy enough to use - although I had to search for a few things for a while. Love that I can get my post sales illustration online and refresh my memory about basic information regarding my policies and make adminstrative changes like payment plans without talking to humans. Would love a live chat function.
The AIA Vitality app
This app is great when working fine but tends to be erratic quite often. 1. Update can take as long as 72 hours (1 Days) instead of 24 hours as stated. 2. Sometimes system is hung with a system maintenance notice. I had to call for the staff to tell me I need to reinstall to get the app working. 3. The redemption choices have remained stagnant for years with no new additions to variety. 4. I have steps successfully recorded on IWatch but not synced in Vitality for a few days. These were lost when the syncing was restored. Overall, there is quite a lot you can do better. System seems outdated and needs catching up with new technologies in the market to enhance the app. Can look into Telco bills Fairprice & Sheng Siong instead of just CS. 7 Eleven which is owned by CS. Toastbox instead of Ya Kun Coffee Beans not just Starbucks Conversions of coins to $ for QR codes redemptions
Far worse than before
I have had AIA Vitality back in 2017. The rewards back then were very straightforward. Exercise, earn points, get vouchers. It was easy.
I was inactive for a while but recently decided to get healthy again and was shocked how much Vitality changed for the worse. After working hard for a week, I get to earn one measly spin on the stupid lucky draw which gives me 40 points most of the time.
Whereas it was very clear what I was working towards, now it’s just a matter of luck i.e you are subjected to the algorithm that they programmed in the form of a lucky spin which is of course always programmed to disadvantage you. Meaning this could well be a money making venture to them. It is now much harder to earn more than the monthly subscription you are paying them.
These ‘enhancements’ definitely have not gone through user feedbacks because I cannot imagine customers wanting such a convoluted arrangement. I would think these came about when AIA sat together and think about how else to squeeze more money out of consumers.
You can download and try for yourself. But the best days of AIA Vitality are over.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © AIA Singapore Private Limited