We’ve heard your feedback (and your pain).
Say hello to the new My StarHub app - a completely redesigned app to manage your StarHub services simply and quickly, the way it should be.
Manage all your services
• With new TV and Broadband tabs, you can now manage your other services with less clicks
Get your bills out of the way
• We’ll tell you when your bills are here, so you can deal with them and move on to bigger things
• See your bill history over the last 6 months and dive into the full PDF bill if you need more details
• Manage your bill notification settings and payment options
Revamped mobile usage dashboard
• Keep track of how much data you’ve been using and when the next reset will happen with the new and optimized usage display
• Check your daily usage with all new charts and set data alerts to notify yourself or a loved one
Easy access to roaming features
• Get what you need in a flash and not miss the moment with quick access to roaming features
• Not sure which roaming add-on to get? Searching by destination means you’ll never go wrong again
Explore our add-ons
• Data-free social and video passes? Check out how our add-ons can help you get more out of your mobile plan
• Learn more, manage and subscribe to our add-ons as you deem fit
Check your contract details
• Your contract end date, recontract eligibility and voucher information all readily available when you need it
• A nifty search to help you find what you need
Account activity & history
• Not sure if your order has passed through? Use the Account activity feature to check the status of your pending requests
• Visiting our shop? Use our eAppointment to book a time slot with us first!
We're constantly making improvements and changes to My StarHub App to enhance your experience, perform bug fixes and improve your ease of use in the latest version of the app.
Stay connected with My StarHub App and manage your services anytime, anywhere!
Ratings and Reviews
Giro deduction of cancelled home account
I wrote in to inform you I sold my house in May 20 , request to cut service of Internet and WiFi as I move to live with my children from June onwards . Now is already Aug 20 , star hub still bill me and deducted GiRo for June , July and Aug .20
It is very unfair for a senior who has no monthly income . If you do not stop charging me the fee and deducted GiRo even I wrote in to inform you to terminate .
If you do not accept hand written notice , at least must call or text me to guide me on how to terminate the contract . Lye 3
The worst experience wh this telco company
I was a fixed cable line user for the internet from 2017. Shifted to old hdb n the signal there is very bad so decided change to wifi broadband. But after change become worse. they send the bill to my old address cause me did not receive my bill. And I was happy assume first few months was free? Vert fast they cut my line n fine me for thousands plus saying I didn’t pay n need to terminate my contract early. Haloo....r u ok? After take long time for them to “investigate “ they had admitted the mistakes and agreed to wave the fine with the term. Had u sign any other broad band? If yes meaning you are agree to terminate early n the fine will still on. I was like what the. N now out the blue mybill jump from 60+ to 350+ and my line being cut again. Cant even contact biling dept to know what happened. They stop u wh reason ur account hv outstanding. Come on la start hub.
Worst user experience
1. This plan is so called “post pay”, however, the bill is charging one month in advance.
2. When I try to pay, it default choose MasterCard, this app only return error if u enter Visa card number. After filled up everything, and then choose Visa, all info will be gone and need to re type in exactly same info!!! Outside world there are lots app can auto detect credit card vendor based on input card number. And at least this app should keep info when I change to other credit card type.
3. After I follow the payment step and completed, there is no any email sent to me. And the app is still showing not paid bill. It’s the worst case when user paid and not get any response!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StarHub Ltd
- 140.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright StarHub 2011. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.