Singapore's first truly On-Demand Dry Cleaning & Laundry App that Delivers to your Door!
With Piing! Say hello to a smarter life, where Dry cleaning and Laundry never eats into your precious time. Enjoy the convenience of free pick-up within 60 minutes until 11 PM 6 days a week, live tracking of your order and free next-day delivery of your clean clothes, all at the tap of a button! With laundry out of the way, use your free time to focus on things that really matter. Look smart. Live smart.
Book an order in a tap
3-day & 1-day turnaround for regular and express orders respectively
Prices from just $2.95
Service until 11 PM, 6 days a week
Track your orders to your door
Re-clean guarantee if unsatisfied
Cash or card, you choose
No minimum order value
HOW PIING! WORKS
Book a convenient time slot
We pick up your laundry within 60 mins
Enjoy free delivery of clean clothes the very next day!
- In light of growing concerned around Covid-19, we are now launching ‘Contact-free Delivery’.
- We have also made UI changes, bug fixes and performance enhancements to ensure a seamless experience across the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Piing lost my winter jacket, but denied it
1) Submitted 10 pieces of clothes (including winter wear) for dry cleaning
2) On the day of delivery, someone called me to say that there is a delay because there was an issue with 1 piece. I said ok. I got concerned and took a snapshot of the Order History which showed 10 pieces submitted.
3) Delivery then happened in the evening while I was not at home. Delivery guy messaged me to tell me clothes are being delivered. I responded to ask how many pieces are delivered. Delivery guy said 10.
4) Upon reaching home, I found 9 pieces of clothes but with 10 hangars. Obviously someone is pulling a fast one.
5) I checked the order history in the mobile app, and voila, it is updated to show 9 pieces of clothings. :)
6) I asked the delivery guy what happened, and he said “There is nothing wrong.”
There is an integrity issue with the business. Use at your own risk.
Developer Response ,
Hello Jumxlee, We truly apologize for inconvenience caused. As discussed on Jan 6th & Jan 7th, 2019 we've informed clearly that 1 of your Jacket needs more time to processed and delivered. As promised on phone call, we've already delivered your pending jacket on Tuesday i.e Jan 8th, 2019. I hope this helps.
RUN! Worst laundry service on this planet
I’ve decided to dedicate my first ever app store review to the horrendous service I received from Piing.
- I booked on the APP to dry clean my curtains, which I know to be 10kg in weight based on past dry clean bills. The person picked up my curtains, didn't weigh them on the scene, and the next thing I know, is my APP saying my curtains weigh 18kg.
- I called and asked for a re-weight of my curtains. The person over phone said, the delivery person will carry a scale, finalize the weight in front of me and settle the final bill upon delivery. I believed them.
- The delivery person reached without a scale. We called the APP again and after a great ton of argument, they "kindly" agree to charge by 11KG in cash. My roommate paid 130 dollars in cash to the delivery person.
- Later I discovered that Piing charged my credit card a second time by 18KG, which is completely unauthorised as i selected “cash” as the payment means. So at this point, I've paid 320 SGD for a 10KG laundry. (Can you believe?)
- I tried to call them again to dispute the transaction but my call wouldn’t go through. I had to dispute through my bank.
- Up till this point, I’ve not received any invoice as the client service repeatedly pushed it to a next day.
- The service comes with bad temper and zero efficiency.
DO NOT ENGAGED THEM! MISSING ITEMS!
My worst experience with laundry wash. I’ve sent my laundry to washed (load wash) and came back with missing items and with someone else’s clothing.
Upon contacting Piing, before they could understand my issue, the customer support (aava, I believed) kept saying that he will call me back later. When he returned my call and again before taking down details, he still says he will call me back later. Without getting information, how is he going to check? It seems like he is just avoiding the issue by saying he will call me back.
Through the conversation, there is no reassurance on how they are going to resolve this.
I’ve just sent an email with the details of my clothing and wanted to check if they have received my email. Now, they are not answering my calls.
This is very upsetting knowing that clothes could just go missing anytime (we have given them washed our laundry multiple times) and returning getting someone else’s clothes. Don’t even want to think about how the laundry was being handled.
The service is poor and this has been poorly handled. The customer support isn’t supporting customer service.
I would not recommend anyone to use their service. Save all your troubles to not having to deal with such nonsense!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.