SG Bus Timing App 4+
Bus arrival times, fast!
The Rocket Studio
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
The SG Bus Timing App for SBS, SMRT, Tower Transit and Go-Ahead Singapore bus arrival timing that all Singapore commuters need.
1. The only Bus Arrival Timing App that tells you where the bus is. Simply tap on a bus arrival timing to view the location of the bus on a map.
2. Shows up to 3 bus timings. Now you can plan your journey in SG on SMRT or SBS buses before even leaving your home.
3. Is the bus crowded inside? You will know at a glance.
4. Search. You can search for bus numbers, buildings, road names and even bus stop IDs.
5. Favourites. All new Favourites feature - when viewing a bus-stop's timings, simply tap the star to add it to Favourites.
6. Rename Your Bus Stops. If you wish to, you may rename bus stops when adding them to Favourites.
7. Bus Routes. Click on Bus service number to see bus-routes.
A Note on Timing Accuracy
This app uses the latest bus timing data from LTA. Use at your own risk! The App developer has no control over the accuracy of the data.
Fixed a display issue. Thank you for your continued support.
Ratings and Reviews
Very usefull app
This app is very useful and accurate. It’s a must-have app if you usually travel by public transport.
Just one request, it would be better if you just indicate if it’s a ‘double’ decker bus, else just leave it blank and no need to indicate as ‘single’ unless you have more than two options. The reason for this is I have to read both to identify which one is a double decker bus. On the other hand, it will just be a quick identification if only ‘double’ is stated. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have just released update 3.2 with your suggested changes. Thanks!
Bus timings inaccurate
There’s only one bus from my house, if I missed which would take me about 17 minutes to wait for the next one. My other option of transport is to walk all the way to the nearest mrt. I checked the app and it says 14 mins wait for the bus so I decided to walk to the mrt, and about 4 minutes after I started walking, the bus passed by me and stopped at my bus stop. But I was already too far away from the bus stop to try to catch it. If the timing was reflected correctly, it would have saved me a lot of time and energy. I would have just waited for the bus.
Really great app
Timely updates is such a critical factor and this app definitely does it! (versus the hopeless LTA app) but one request that would go a long way - could you please allow the function to enable notification of a specific bus (upon user selecting) arriving? It is certainly troublesome to keep entering the app and having to hit refresh since the app doesn’t seem to refresh itself real-time either. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Chong
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 The Rocket Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Bus Timing Remove Ads S$ 3.98