1-800-Flowers: Send Flowers, Bouquets, & Gifts
Fresh flower delivery is easy with the 1-800-Flowers app. Send flowers, plants and gifts anywhere or anytime while on the go in just a few easy clicks. From gorgeous flower arrangements to the perfect anniversary roses and centerpieces, gourmet cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and many other gifts, there is something for everyone. Whether sending flowers in the United States or around the world, we deliver gifts and smiles to 195 countries!
- 100% Smile Guarantee: Blooms are the best quality and always arrive fresh.
- Flower types: We offer roses, carnations, tulips, sunflowers, orchids, lilies, daisies, and many more.
- Quick & Secure Flower Delivery: Experience streamlined browsing and a secure checkout.
- With same day flower delivery, you will never miss another important occasion!
We cover all gifting occasions including, but not limited to:
· Birthday: No matter their age, birthday flowers are sure to brighten their day! Send timeless birthday flower arrangements from our most popular floral designs or even one of our truly unique arrangements to make their day even more special.
· Love and Romance: Whether your sweetie lives with you or across the world, send romantic flowers to shower them with love.
· Sympathy: Convey your deepest condolences during a difficult time by using our “White Glove” service to send funeral flowers or sympathy gifts to the home.
· Special Occasions: We offer gifts including but not limited to: Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and many other important occasions.
· Congratulations: Whether you’re celebrating graduation, a new job, promotion, first home or retirement, our fresh flowers and gifts are the perfect way to say, “you did it!”
· Just Because: Sometimes you don’t need a reason to send a smile, send one just because they’re awesome. Our same day, “just because” flowers and gifts are sure to brighten anyone’s day!
· Thank You: When words are just not enough, show your appreciation and gratitude with a beautiful bouquet they will never forget.
· Wedding Flowers: Wedding flowers are easy to order online. Get ready for your special day with our breathtaking bridal bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres.
So, whether you are saying, “Happy Birthday,” “Congratulations,” “I Love You,” “Happy Valentine’s Day” or anything else in between, we have an arrangement that is perfect for you! Send flowers to that someone special today! Every flower delivery includes our 100% smile guarantee! Our caring service team is ready to help you with your order and welcomes your feedback!
** Meet Our Family of Gift Brands: Harry and David, Cheryl’s Cookies, Fruit Bouquets by 1800Flowers, 1800Baskets, The Popcorn Factory, Wolferman’s, Stockyards, Simply Chocolate, Personalization Universe, Goodsey & Shari's Berries**
We are working every day to make your shopping experience even better. We want you to feel good about the smiles you are sending. If you love the app, please don't forget to leave us a review!
Improvements in this build:
- Fixed performance bugs introduced with iOS 14
- Updates to our Facebook connection
- Implemented additional securities to enhance your secure shopping experience
If you love this app, please leave us a review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love 1800 Flowers, however, there might be a glitch with their online ordering & app order status. When I placed the order, there was no item on the cart. I did it multiple times to see if it was just my error but it was the website. So I downloaded the app instead. Well, placing an order went great with the app. Take note though, if you’re sending someone your gift, and decided to add the Passport, do it separately. Make sure to purchase the Passport first. So for the app order status, it says that it can take up to 1 hr to display new orders, but it didn’t. I am now worried if the last item I ordered will be delivered just because I am not seeing that on the list. I guess I just have to trust the confirmation email. Or probably because I used my paypal account since the confirmation was sent to the email I used on my paypal and not the email on my 1800 flowers account. Anyhow, Thank you for responding to my email. Customer Service is great via email.
Worst Service Ever!
I made an order a week ago, and had it scheduled for a delivery today! I have tried everyday since September 1 to place an order for September 23, but it idk if it was the system or my phone but it wouldn’t let me place an order until September 16, The slot was finally open for me to place a delivery.
Everything looked right, Arrival September 23. During Business hours.
This morning I woke up with a text that my delivery date changed to September 24! Then it kept going back and forth from September 23, to 24, back to 23. By the end of the Business day, the recipient had already gone home, with no flowers!
I called customer service twice for an update and they kept saying “it should be there within the hour, or shortly”
The office is now closed and I call back now requesting a refund because they said they are gonna deliver tomorrow, and the thing is my recipient isn’t gonna be home tomorrow. That’s why I requested this specific date. Why ask when things should be delivered if it isn’t gonna be delivered when it should be. Now customer service lady over here goes to ask me “so how do you wanna resolve the issue on your order”. Like excuse me, what? I have never been so disappointed and angry with a delivery. I usually am pretty patient, but this was a special occasion, and the delivery hadn’t arrive when it should, and customer service was horrible, and totally didn’t need the attitude from M, like it was my fault or something. Ughhh! Just so angry!!!
Horrible Customer Experience
So I came across the App & decided to send my new girlfriend (Who is a veterinarian) a Christmas stuffed animal coming out of a chimney like Santa. This was for a very special event concerning adoption of animals for Christmas so I thought it would be perfect. I placed my order using the app quite easily at 10am on the day of the event. I paid & expected same day delivery.
The delivery was never made & the next morning I called to find out what had occurred. The person I spoke to apologized & said it would be delivered that 2nd day. I received a “We’re sorry” canned message from the CEO which also included a $20 coupon for the mishap. However I was given only 1 day to place another order (how ridiculous!).
GUESS WHAT? No delivery occurred the 2nd day either. I called again & this operator informed me that the previous operator, for whatever reason, did not initiate the order. The operator did refund half my purchase ($45) & I was told it can take 2 billing cycles to show up. (Again ridiculous! They can take your money almost immediately but an instant refund!? Forget t). The order was placed again & My recipient was called & apologized to.
Finally 5 days after the event, my girlfriend receives Xmas flowers and not the stuffed animal I originally ordered. So very poor & unacceptable execution. I will never use 1-800Flowers again. I can’t afford to take the chance of improper mistakes... 3 strikes & your out!
- 1800 Flowers
- 127.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 1-800-Flowers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.