Send flowers, plants, gift baskets, gourmet food, and a wide variety of gifts and more in just a few easy clicks with the 1-800-Flowers.com App!
Whether at home or on the go, gift and flower delivery make it easy to let friends and family know you’re thinking about them whether near or far, for every occasion, or just because.
Join our Celebrations Passport program with FREE shipping flowers and gifts for the year and send gifts from our Family of Brands all year long to the special people in your life.
This winter, spread the holiday cheer with stunning floral arrangements and festive gifts for all your loved ones. Choose from classic red and green bouquets to elegant white and blue arrangements to impress. Whether it's for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the New Year, there's something for everyone!
Add a little sparkle to the season with winter decorations and centerpieces! Celebrate the winter wonderland with seasonal flowers like poinsettias, amaryllis, and the Christmas cactus. Or make it a cozy night in with hot cocoa and a Christmas movie and gift your loved ones with cozy winter blankets and fuzzy socks.
Some winter occasions for gifting include: Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, National Hot Cocoa Day (December 13th), and National Ugly Sweater Day (December 18th). Let this holiday season be filled with warmth and love with our Christmas & Winter Holidays collection.
Some Popular Holiday Gifts Include:
* Fields Of Europe® Winter Bliss
* Winter Wishes™ Bouquet
* Holiday Flower Tree®
* Holiday Flower Tree® Musical Merriment™
* Fields of Europe® Christmas
Flower & Gift Delivery Facts:
* Send flowers as soon as today by a local florist, or order in advance.
* Our blooms are of the best quality and always fresh.
* International flower delivery sends flowers nationwide!
* Shop by their favorite flower types from roses, carnations, tulips, sunflowers, orchids, lilies, daisies, mixed bouquets, and many more floral varieties.
* Trust us to deliver a smile while experiencing streamlined browsing and a secure checkout while shopping on our app.
Every day is a chance to connect for all gifting occasions including, but not limited to:
* Birthday Delivery: Birthday flowers are sure to brighten their day! Send timeless birthday flower arrangements from our most popular floral designs or even one of our truly unique arrangements to make their day even more special.
* Love and Romance: Whether your sweetie lives with you or across the world, send romantic flowers to shower them with love.
* Send Comfort with Sympathy Flowers & Flowers for a Funeral: Convey your deepest condolences during a difficult time by using our “white glove” service to send funeral flowers or sympathy gifts to the home.
* Congratulations: Whether you’re celebrating a graduation, a new job, promotion, first home, or retirement, our fresh flowers and gifts are the perfect way to say, “congrats!”
* Just Because: Sometimes you don’t need a reason to send a smile, send one just because they’re awesome.
* Thank You Flowers: Show your appreciation and gratitude with a beautiful bouquet they will never forget.
* Wedding Flowers: Wedding flowers are easy to order online, especially for virtual weddings. Get ready for your special day with breathtaking bridal bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres.
Every flower delivery includes our 100% smile guarantee. Our caring service team is ready to help you with your order and welcomes your feedback!
We love hearing your stories, share your flowers and gifts on social with #MadeMeSmile!
Meet Our Celebrations Family of Brands:
1-800-Flowers.com | Harry & David | Shari’s Berries | Personalization Mall | Alice's Table | 1-800-Baskets.com | Simply Chocolate | Fruit Bouquets | Cheryl's Cookies | The Popcorn Factory | Wolferman's Bakery | Vital Choice
We continuously update our app to create the best experience for our customers. Our recent update includes:
* Added an ability to select time windows on select local floral deliveries
* Addressed some crash-related issues our customers were reporting
* Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Worst Service Ever!
I made an order a week ago, and had it scheduled for a delivery today! I have tried everyday since September 1 to place an order for September 23, but it idk if it was the system or my phone but it wouldn’t let me place an order until September 16, The slot was finally open for me to place a delivery.
Everything looked right, Arrival September 23. During Business hours.
This morning I woke up with a text that my delivery date changed to September 24! Then it kept going back and forth from September 23, to 24, back to 23. By the end of the Business day, the recipient had already gone home, with no flowers!
I called customer service twice for an update and they kept saying “it should be there within the hour, or shortly”
The office is now closed and I call back now requesting a refund because they said they are gonna deliver tomorrow, and the thing is my recipient isn’t gonna be home tomorrow. That’s why I requested this specific date. Why ask when things should be delivered if it isn’t gonna be delivered when it should be. Now customer service lady over here goes to ask me “so how do you wanna resolve the issue on your order”. Like excuse me, what? I have never been so disappointed and angry with a delivery. I usually am pretty patient, but this was a special occasion, and the delivery hadn’t arrive when it should, and customer service was horrible, and totally didn’t need the attitude from M, like it was my fault or something. Ughhh! Just so angry!!!
Horrible Customer Experience
So I came across the App & decided to send my new girlfriend (Who is a veterinarian) a Christmas stuffed animal coming out of a chimney like Santa. This was for a very special event concerning adoption of animals for Christmas so I thought it would be perfect. I placed my order using the app quite easily at 10am on the day of the event. I paid & expected same day delivery.
The delivery was never made & the next morning I called to find out what had occurred. The person I spoke to apologized & said it would be delivered that 2nd day. I received a “We’re sorry” canned message from the CEO which also included a $20 coupon for the mishap. However I was given only 1 day to place another order (how ridiculous!).
GUESS WHAT? No delivery occurred the 2nd day either. I called again & this operator informed me that the previous operator, for whatever reason, did not initiate the order. The operator did refund half my purchase ($45) & I was told it can take 2 billing cycles to show up. (Again ridiculous! They can take your money almost immediately but an instant refund!? Forget t). The order was placed again & My recipient was called & apologized to.
Finally 5 days after the event, my girlfriend receives Xmas flowers and not the stuffed animal I originally ordered. So very poor & unacceptable execution. I will never use 1-800Flowers again. I can’t afford to take the chance of improper mistakes... 3 strikes & your out!
Horrible. Read reviews before making the same mistake I did. Most likely pay for 5 star reviews.
DON’T TRUST THE TOO REVIEWS. I wish I could give ZERO STARS. I made the mistake of reading the first few reviews, seeing four and five stars and believing it would be a good idea to use their service. Never have I been so wrong. I placed an order for a same day delivery in the morning, being told it would be delivered no later than 9PM. Around 7Pm I received an email stating that the flowers had been delivered, but to my surprise there was nothing there. Upon calling customer service, this happened because of an “error” and that I should wait until 9PM which would be when the flowers would be actually delivered. I waited until 9:30PM with no flowers still so I called customer service again. After checking my order number all the service rep says “I apologize sir, would you like a free upgrade?” Which, after further questioning, meant not only have the flowers not been prepared yet, but that they wouldn’t around for another FIVE DAYS. I immediately asked for a refund because that was just plain ridiculous. If you decide to use their horrible service, read into the reviews. They most likely pay for positive reviews to be put up to the top to falsely advertise their “top notch customer service” when in reality it is the furthest from the truth.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1800 Flowers
- 103.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 1-800-Flowers.com