A must-have app for library users! Easily borrow physical items using your mobile device, receive reminders, manage receipts and discover new digital content all within the cloudLibrary app!
Extremely intuitive, all it takes is a library card to login and get started! Designed for an enjoyable experience, users can benefit from many new features, depending on their library’s subscription.
- Easily accessible library card, which conveniently displays when you’re near the library
- Switch accounts with ease and manage multiple library cards from one mobile device
- Download and enjoy free eBooks and Audiobooks
- Keep track of your physical and digital library activity in one place
- Receive helpful receipts, due-date reminders and packable checklists
- Visible push notifications alert when hold items are available
- View upcoming library events and programs
- Checkout print items at your library using your mobile device
- Fun and loveable customizations include Themes, Avatars and Nicknames
For libraries that have a subscription to offer eBooks and Audiobooks:
- Customize your homepage bookshelves to display your preferred genres
- Simple interface makes browsing and saving titles a breeze
- Filter content by format, availability and language to display exactly what you are looking for
- Mark titles as favorites or read to help with literary conversations with friends
- Sync digital content across multiple devices to easily pick up where you left off
- View current books, full reading history, items on hold and saved titles in one place
- Sort titles by name or author to easily find what you’re looking for
- Receive reading recommendations or view additional titles by author or series
- Select font size, margins and background colors to create your preferred reading experience
- Search eBooks for a particular phrase to get back to that one spot you wanted to reference
- Bookmark pages and add notes if needed
- Return titles early when you’re finished and make available for other readers
Elevate your library experience today with the cloudLibrary app!
Taking your feedback and turning it into code! We hope you especially enjoy the translation updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been loving this app for several months. Recently I’ve become very frustrated by an apparently new glitch; almost every time I stop reading & bookmark a page, I discover that when I return to resume reading the book has frozen at the beginning of that chapter or on that page. I can’t continue reading unless I shut down my Apple phone, the quicker fix, or more time-consuming - delete the entire app & then download it again. That means going to my country & State & re-entering my Library card & also downloading the books again. Luckily, it does then take me back to the place in the book where I stopped reading. However it’s frustrating & time consuming. I love using an app to electronically borrow books from my library. And when I first started using Cloud Library it was so convenient & worked consistently well. Now, it’s just frustrating an unreliable. Please help.
PS. I wish there was an easier way to send you feedback when a glitch exists. I talked to the reference librarian at my local library & he too has recently been having problems with this app as well, so at least I know there are 2 of us. Since there’s no way to send feedback beyond this review, I wonder if you even know there is a problem?
I am reading again!
This app has helped me read books again. For a few years now I have been so busy and cannot find time to read. With this app I can! Now I download audio books (for free) to listen to while I drive in the car or in my headphones when I walk or if I am waiting at the doctor or for a meeting or out walking. This is great, because I have books on my mobile device that I always carry- I always have books with me. I also download books to just read on my mobil device and I don’t have to worry about late fees. My elderly mom who was an avid reader but has had eye problems of late is now able to “read” again too, because of the audio books. All this takes is a library card. So simple. The only downside is sometimes the audio versions of a book I want are not available, so I have to get the digital one and I have to stare at a screen to read & that I cannot do while I drive, workout or walk. More audio versions would be nice if possible, please!
I listen to audio books and constantly have an issue, nearly if not every time I pause the story, that it skips way forward or way back, and I have to spend half my time trying to find where I left off. The options to go forward or back for a larger amount of time are too few and far between, so it is not helpful what so ever. My library went from Overdrive to this app, and I wish I had the other app back.
Another complaint that I have is that the selection here was said to have been larger, but I’m not finding that to be the case. The search option requires specific spelling and complete titles, often I’m not sure of. The overdrive app had suggestions that helped me find what I was looking for.
Also, this app doesn’t have a full collection of books in series. I could understand not having the lastest book in a series, but often I can ONLY find the latest of a series, which I can’t read bc I can’t find the previous books. It’s very frustrating and I’m disappointed in the app. I don’t have a CD player or tape player in my vehicle at work, so I can’t just checkout from the library.
I’m very fed up and frustrated with this app, but I don’t have any other option from my library, so unfortunately I’m stuck with it. If updates become available with fixes to these issues, or if there is another way I can have some of these issues addressed, I’d be glad to receive that info and take it up with anyone who could help. Thanks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bibliotheca Ltd
- 130.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Maori, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2012-2021, Bibliotheca