The KFOR Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Having connections problems
The app is great and informative when it works. I’ve had problems since the last update, it keeps saying I’m not connected to WiFi when I am, and then it’s not working when I don’t have a WiFi connection-which shouldn’t matter since I’m on an LTE network. I’ve tried deleting it and attempted to re download it but nothing has worked. About to just delete it and be done with it at this point.
Bring back old GUI
Fantastic app, but the deviation from the format of your website to the new look of the map and storm front symbols is tragic. The colors are not as distinctive complete with less precision. Please at least give an option for a legacy look to be consistent with your website. The new look is terrible! Other than that, please keep up the otherwise great work!
Takes 2 Tries
This app never opens the first time I press on it. It will sit on the “Loading” screen. I have to exit out, shut down the app, reopen it a 2nd time, and then the app will work. Everything else works fine, it’s just the initial boot up that doesn’t work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.