Here is a small but polished tool that allows you to open, view and extract images from abr (brushes), tpl (tool presets) and pat (patterns) files. Abr/tpl/pat are the most popular formats to share brushes and patterns, you can find thousands of them in Internet.
- support of all available versions of ABR, TPL an PAT files
- displaying full Brush list or Stamp / Pattern items only
- loading files from any location - both from Cloud Drive and any other cloud service
- export selected images to Photos, Mail, Notes, Files etc
- support of Drag and Drop on iPad
- support of AirDrop
- opening files copied to app folder using File Sharing on computer
- opening files directly from Safari, Mail or any other app that include 'Open In' option
- fixed problem with greyed out items when importing ABR files
- few other minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay, writing again!
Another 5 stars for you guys! After getting version 2.0, this works amazingly well. You open up the files in this app, and boom— you have every single picture. You can select the ones you like, and upload them to something else, or save them as images for an app like Procreate. You don’t have to save the images a second time in order to get them to show up in Procreate anymore. It’s perfect for what I need! You guys rock! Fantastic job on 2.0!
Developer Response ,
Please check version 2.0. Whole app was created from scratch, it now supports abr, tpl ,pat and has convenient ways of exporting/importing.
I purchased your app and it opens the abr file and shows 3 brushes but no images. It says “computed brush. No preview available” and I can’t do anything with it. Any help would be appreciated!
Tested with about 10 abr files from deviantart, it worked with all of them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.