Need to track classroom attendance? We are glad you found AccuClass, the easy way to track classroom attendance. Instructors and students can use this app to:
• View your attendance status and history.
• Sign in to class by scanning a QR code.
• Sign in automatically by simply entering the classroom (if set up by your instructors).
• View your AccuClass profile and upload your avatar.
• Read announcements from your instructor.
• Call the roll with your Apple device . Simply mark the appropriate attendance status for each student: present, absent, tardy. Also add your own custom status.
• Track attendance by proximity. Students who are in the classroom will be signed in automatically.
• Allow students to sign in or out by showing them a class QR code.
• Use the back camera of the Apple device to read a QR barcode on the ID card to sign students in.
• Use the front camera of an iPad placed in a kiosk display stand to read a QR barcode and sign students in.
• Use a magnetic strip reader that attaches to the Apple device to swipe ID cards and sign students in.
• View the attendance status of your class.
• Send live polls to the students.
• Send notifications to the students.
• Sync with the AccuClass portal in the cloud.
AccuClass simplifies the attendance data management as it allows you to import and export your data in the cloud. Simply log in to the AccuClass portal site to import your students and class schedule. Sync the Apple device with the portal to transfer this data to the device and to transfer the attendance data from the device to the portal. Access your attendance reports online from anywhere at any time.
AccuClass can work for a single instructor / teacher tracking the attendance of their own classes, or for an institution tracking the attendance at several or all classes.
The AccuClass app is provided for free. An account for the AccuClass cloud-based portal is also required to use the system. A complimentary 30-day trial account is available via the AccuClass website at http://www.accuclass.com.
- Administration Tools added
Ratings and Reviews
Super cool technology
I guess it’s great, if you want to pay $1000.
I downloaded it and tried both options – the student pass and entering my email address. And I was told that I couldn’t logon and that I needed to contact an “administrator.“
What exactly is the point of this app if your school has to you buy a membership before teachers can use it?
Can’t log in
I downloaded the app for school and followed all the steps but was never allowed to log in after a password was generated. Made sure I had it correct more than once. So I reset my password. Same thing. What’s the point of downloading something I can’t use.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Engineerica Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.