For use with the Populi college management system.
* Uses the same Populi login you use at your school.
* Use your iPhone’s Bluetooth beacon to automatically take attendance.
* Faculty can grade assignments, run discussions, take attendance, and post to course Bulletin Boards.
* Students can check grades, submit assignments, take tests, contribute to discussions, and check in for attendance.
* Faculty and students can join course conferences.
* Add new admissions leads.
* View and pay your balance, show your ID Card, view your calendars, look up school contacts, and keep up with To-Dos.
* Search your Library and place holds on resources.
* App icon now uses the new Populi logo.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Populi recently updated, which is AWESOME, and I can now access more on the app than I could before. However, there is still no iPad version, so using the app on my iPad (which is much easier than using it on my phone), just uses the center of the screen. There is an option to stretch it, but honestly it’s just easier to use a web browser than to use the app.
Bug - menu missing after upgrading
I upgraded my app yesterday. Unfortunately, the menu on the top disappeared. I could only see the announcements, but I couldn't switch to my course pages anymore.. Otherwise I have enjoyed the app a lot.
Good for on the go. But needs work
I really enjoy this app for school. When I’m out somewhere without my laptop, the Populi makes getting schoolwork done fast & easy. However, this app does need work. There is no way to take tests through the app. I’d like to see this option with an upcoming update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.