Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your iPhone or Apple Watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what's most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance (PRO version).
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with independent Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (PRO version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (PRO version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version).
New in 3.2
• Updated for iOS 15 and the new iPhone 13 (Pro/Max/mini)
• Updated for watchOS 8 and the new Watch Series 7 (41 & 45mm)
• Increased accuracy and real-time updates for steps, calories, and distance
• New share feature with your own photo in background
• New fireworks and confetti animations for reaching your targets (PRO version)
New in 3.2.3
• Bug-fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
ActivityTracker just went through a major overhaul and the program has vastly improved. It was always very easy to use and did a good job of tracking steps but the upgrade has made the program even easier to use and has given the user more access to older data. It has also yet to crash since I have upgraded. This is a welcome change from the previous version. They have have added a “trends” screen which shows the user’s progress over the past days, weeks and months. This was a really good app that has now been made great.
Update, October 23, 2021. This particular upgrade is largely invisible except for one notable issue. The widget is no longer able to load in the lock screen. Unless the phone is actually activated, it gives the message “unable to load.“ I hope this is fixed soon.
Developer Response ,
Edit: Thank you for your feedback. Delete and re-add the Widget. Also try to restart your iPhone. Contact us at support (from within the app) if the problem persists.
Thank you very much for your feedback! Best regards from ActivityTracker's team.
What else do you need?
Great data collection, easy to see all KPis on a daily, weekly, monthly basis so as we all know we go through different stretches. This is just one tool to use to make sure you are recognizing not only day to day activity but long term can help spot signs of valleys and peaks. If the valley is too low, find something you want and then use this one click tool to make sure you reach the peak. No need to not try and maintain that peak level again but as long as you avoid and valley for more than one day. Long term you can use this tool to truly measure progress on the pursuit of happiness!
No really though, easy download give the thought process a try the first time you use it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Keep up the good work!
Good, Needs Fixing Though
I’ve been using this app for a few weeks now, and I absolutely love it. There’s only one problem, which seems very minor in my opinion, but still can pose an annoyance.
The problem is, it does not not take into account the total amount of floors climbed. I live in a house with two staircases, one that leads to a higher floor and another that leads to a lower floor, in between both staircases is the front door. And from my mental remembrance, I’ve walked at most six times on them in the last week, however it counts no amount.
Additionally, the calories, I go on a NordicTrack treadmill in my house and when I take note of how many calories were burned, I also check on the app to see if it corresponds. However, it doesn’t even seem to count half the amount of calories burned.
As a result, for these bits of information, I’ve taken out a half-star for each one, leaving 4 out of 5 stars. This is a good and very useful app, one that I absolutely love, however, it needs some slight fixing. The steps and tracked minutes of walking seem satisfactory, despite the slightly difference in walking; 50 steps and no change has been monitored, however, walking 50 more steps at a greater than the previous one adds in those steps. I sincerely hope this criticism helps the devs with fixing the problems I’ve encountered.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using ActivityTracker and for your feedback.
A flight of stair climbed is considered when you gain 10 feet (3 meters) in elevation and take about 16 steps. This is a very sensitive measurement which can be wrong sometimes.
ActivityTracker reads the flights of stairs climbed from the Motion Processor in your iPhone or from Apple Health if you have activated Sync Watch & Health in the app's Profile settings.
Happy New Year!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 45.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bits&Coffee LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ActivityTracker PRO $9.99
- ActivityTracker PRO $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.