Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, distance, daily active calorie burn, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your phone around, which you already do.
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone needs a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps as well as Active Calorie Burn, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly Activity. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long tap on any day in the Daily Activity to see details per hour for that day;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (Pro version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance.
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (Pro version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (Pro version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon.
New in 2.9
• Show active time and floors climbed per hour in Hourly Activity
• Long tap on any day in the Daily Activity to see the Hourly Activity
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6, with new Settings inside the app (scroll at the bottom)
• Weekly Notification and Overview
• Updated for iOS 13 and the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• Updated Today Widget & iMessage extension for iOS 13 Dark mode
New in 2.9.2
• Progress Notification for the Current Day (PRO feature)
• Show Day Totals in Hourly Activity
• Factor Floors into Calories calculations
• French language localization
• Updated Tutorial
• Fix: Update App Badge in background
• Fix: Active Time showing wrong values for Today
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
L’il Bits to Fix over Coffee
The app looks great and gives a nice history, but fails to count steps if you don’t walk very far. I vacuumed the house to the tune of 0 additional steps. Also, I paid for the pro version because I thought it would sync with my watch, a Fit Bit Blaze. Apparently, you need an Apple Watch for sync to be effective 😐. Overall, if you never set your phone down and walk away from it AND you walk far enough for the app to recognize your effort to create a greater step count, you’ll enjoy this app. It knows exactly when I get in bed and when I get out of bed, assuming I picked up the phone when I woke. There were instances of 13 hours of sleep counted on days that I didn’t use my phone as an alarm and went about my day. It’s not perfect, but this app has a lot of promise with just a few glitches to muddle through.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. In “Sync Watch and Health” mode the step count will update with a few minutes delay since it reads the data from the Health app. Otherwise you should see the same data as the Health app.
We do advertise that ActivityTracker sincronizes with Apple Watch but not with other smart watches.
Does a pretty good job. Needs just a tweak or two
I like that this app does not lie to you about how many Calories you have burned with your steps. Most of the others vastly overstate that, and this seems to be much more realistic. It was very easy to enter my information and get it ready to go. It seems to capture the steps very well, and I like the Apple Watch functionality. My only issue, and the reason I did four and not five stars is how long it takes to update your step count. Sometimes it is 5-10 minutes before it all shows up, and it takes a while to show up on the watch correctly. But in the end I recommend this application
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working to update steps more often in Sync Watch and Health mode. However if you disable the Sync mode the steps will be updated in real time.
Incorrect mileage counts
Now we walk 9 miles a day and I’ve had to “ tweak “ the step length several times. It just starts tracking fairly well then it will lose a mile or more on the same trails we do every morning.
So even implementing your suggested “ fix” does not work all that well. As stated in original rating below it barely counts the back now 2 miles of trails and there is a very strong cell signal there so that’s not it either. I would have to take the step length up to 48 or so get a reading so I’ll just “ guesstimate “ until I find more accurate system.
I’m so sorry I paid $4 for this app!
I walk pretty much the same 3.7 mile walk every morning with my dog. The only time it varies is when we add the last part of trails on so more steps NOT FEWER!
Every 2-4 days this app screws me out of 1-2 miles!
Since it’s pretty much same morning walk I don’t get it! Even parked my car at last part that it NEVER counts more than .3 miles and started walking 1.2 miles by its self!
Did that walk today with regular walk all it registered was 2.7 miles!
Looking for more accurate app. Need CORRECT info for ortho doc.
Reply to developers:
I already tried the custom step settings.
This app seems to have MAJOR issues with any type of non flat terrain.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using ActivityTracker. Please note that ActivityTracker tries to estimate your Step Length from your Height (set in Settings > User Profile). But you can also set a custom Step Length (in Settings > User Profile) so that it matches your distance. Please let me know if this solves your problem.
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 42.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bits&Coffee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.