Browsing and purchasing at ADI just got easier. The ADI App is the fastest and easiest way to search through the industry's largest selection of security, AV and other low-voltage products, place orders for local pickup or delivery and manage your ADI account.
With the latest version of the ADI App, you have a portal to our mobile site with improved features.
You’ll see faster loading times, improved navigation thanks to clear messaging and organization of products, and an updated navigation bar with visible links to products and services. The sleek design is optimized to look great on your mobile device.
There are additional new site features, such as:
• Shipping costs are shown on the checkout page for various shipping methods. This allows you to choose the delivery method that works best for your project timeline and budget.
• You can now choose whether to ship your entire order together or ship individual items as they become available.
• You'll see whether you qualify for free shipping over a certain value, and a new feature on our site will tell you exactly how much more you need to spend to get there. You'll see this countdown on product detail pages as well as your cart.
Everything else you need is accessible from home screen. Here are just some of the other great features you know and love:
• Get your pricing when you're signed in
• Quickly check product availability locally through the Shop My Branch icon
• See availability on products
• Get product specifications
• See product recommendations
• Easily reorder past shipments
• See your order history
• Select between multiple pickup options
• See sale items, new brands and more
Download the latest version of the ADI App today to get started.
The ADI App is currently available to U.S. customers only.
· Redesigned app for a modern design & streamlined customer experience.
· Added facial & fingerprint recognition.
· Barcode scanning, checkout process & navigation.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Very Useful!!
Very useful app, much more convenient than going to the website on a browser! Love the function of being able to track my orders!
Needs proper field testing
The new app design is a great improvement compared to the previous version which was just a browser. But in this new app we can’t select and copy any text, which renders it useless and almost every time we end up navigating to the site in a browser window, considering that the available product info is oftentimes limited, and we can’t even copy the model number to search for more info.
To be clear - copying text is a default OS function that was deliberately eliminated from the app, making it only useful if you know exactly what you want to purchase.
Entropy at its best
It’s amazing how both the app and the web portal gets worse every time they update them. Like mentioned above now you can’t copy, and the search functions are now worthless. Try searching Dahua thermal hybrid for instance, 2 years ago you’d get the 4-5 results you were looking for. Now you get every single product they make. Try Dahua night color, same thing with Hikvision and other manufacturers mixed in. Add a filter by brand checking only Dahua, still get all manufacturers. Your IT team should consider themselves lucky to be employed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resideo Technologies, Inc.
- 33.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 ADI Global Distribution
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.