The Adobe® Scout mobile app is for developers using Scout, the new profiler and analysis tool from Adobe. Install Scout on your desktop, then run this app to profile your iOS apps.
• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
“Adobe Scout is a game changer. Before, the R&D team only did sporadic profiling during development. With Adobe Scout, at any moment, we can track the performance and make the fix early on—saving time and getting our games to market faster.”
-- Jean-Philippe Doiron, Principal Architect R&D, Frima Studio
"Adobe Scout played a major role in performance optimization for the development of Farmville 2."
-- Richard Rabbat, General Manager, Zynga
Launch Image Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks for this app! I had successful used it for improving my Adobe Air app and thanking for this one I was fixed all memory usage issues. This is 'must have' app for any Adobe Air iOS developer.
This App had a lot more potential, but for some reason it seems the creator just fizzled out half way through. Unfortunately Adobe is responsible for several large scale data breaches. I’m offended that most of Adobes products are overpriced and no relief from discounts to large customer blocks.
- Adobe Inc.
- 883.7 KB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.