Lightroom Photo & Video Editor 12+
Preset Filters for Pictures
- Offers In-App Purchases
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free photo & video editor that helps you capture & edit stunning images, with powerful presets & amazing filters for pictures.
Lightroom editing app offers easy-to-use video & photo editing tools to retouch your images with camera filters, object removal, background fine-tuning, & presets to quickly add adjustments that bring your photos to life – all in one editing app.
PHOTO PRESETS & FILTERS FOR PICTURES
• Make quick & easy edits with free presets, camera filter & photo editor
• Create amazing images with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• AI adaptive preset to retouch your photos with Recommended Presets
• Create & save your own presets filter to use as an easy picture editor
PHOTO EDITING & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos with auto photo editor
• Use precision sliders to retouch all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, & shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer & color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change your photos’ look & feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, & grain sliders
• Easily crop & rotate your photo
• Use curves photo editor for advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, & color
• Exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, & HDR
• Access Premium video editing features with our video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to retouch & edit videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim, retouch & crop videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance, with video effects & more
Next level images with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor.
Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more, with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom editing app now has an easy-to-use photo & video editing app with a range of exciting, customizable features to edit videos
• Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to edit videos
• Use amazing video editing filters with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• AI recommend presets that will work best to retouch your photos & videos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Lightroom AI automatically selects the sky or subject of your photo to retouch further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any retouch edit changes you make in the app are always up-to-date
• Share your photo editing & creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• Frame your photo with new customizable borders. You’ll now be able to add, adjust the size and select a color for a border around your photo before sharing or saving.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest program yet
Load up your photos on your desktop or laptop from a REAL camera or phone. Create a collection in Lightroom, transfer to Photoshop and back to Lightroom. Share entire album within seconds to your contacts. Pretty smooth. Absolutely NOTHING comes close to what PSCC & Lightroom can do. Absolutely love this system.
I generally shoot with dslrs and use several features in photoshop that Lightroom can’t duplicate or run. I only have the “save as smart previews only” because the don’t take up much room on the server and I can send the “collections link” to anyone I wish to share. There is a slider to allow the sender to download the smart preview. Most of the senders are family and only view on their phones or tablets. I keep originals(RAW) on portable drives and connects with saved presets from PSCC/Lightroom.
This is still my best program for travel and family photos. I still can’t get away from focal lengths, aperatures available and picture quality of a real camera. I print and display my work at the office and my home . There is a difference between cell phone and larger sensor size. Physics still dominates , no way around that yet but, maybe in my lifetime ?
Developer Response ,
I was just going through the top reviews in the App Store and noticed yours. Thank you so much for your insightful comments. It is greatly appreciated!
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Developer Response ,
Even though your review is over 3 years old it still shows up as one of the most helpful. Thanks so much for the wonderful review! /rs
Photos won’t upload
I’ve had no issues what so ever for years. Even up until two days ago I’ve been able to upload my photos with no problems and now all of a sudden I can’t upload my pictures to the iPad app, and the auto import is requesting full access to all my pictures which I shouldn’t be forced to do. When I’ve looked up other people having this issue I’m assuming it could be a licensing issue but I pay for the license that would allow this. I’ve been really happy until now and now Im so frustrated I just want to cancel my subscription.
Update: I did figure out a round about way to get my photos added in but man this took so long and I wasted an hour. I can get them in there but there needs to be an easier way to make this happen. I love the app, as I stated I haven’t had any issues until today but when something that should be simple is made to be extremely difficult and for no reason it’s frustrating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 320.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2023. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99