Practice on the go. Everything you need to chart now fits in your pocket. AdvancedMD Mobile is AdvancedMD’s mobile EHR app for iPad and iPhone. It allows you to give patients more attention with fewer distractions as well as attend to tasks when you are away from the practice. AdvancedMD Mobile is completely integrated with AdvancedMD PM & EHR so anything you create or change is done within the secure cloud and immediately available to your staff.
Full EHR Charting Capabilities:
• Manage tasks on our smart Dashboard
• Schedule and manage appointments
• Create, transmit, print, and electronically renew prescriptions
• Create patient notes using any template from AdvancedEHR
• Create, edit, and submit charge slips
• Create and edit problems, allergies, lab orders, and immunizations
• Review and sign lab results
• Upload, edit, and print patient chart document files
• View growth charts and manage chart data
And so much more
An Easier and Faster Way to Manage Patients:
• View and import patient history, insurance, and responsible party information
• Add new patients and edit existing patients
• View appointment schedule by provider or facility
• Message patients via our secure portal messaging system
Private, Secure Intra-Office Messaging:
• Compose and receive messages
• Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA standards
We are consistently adding new features and enhancements, so be sure to check back often for updates.
This version addresses an issue where ePrescribing was restricting spaces in the directions field.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, verging on great
It’s a good app. I use it frequently. There’s a few things that I wish were better:
1. I wish I could save my schedule as a favorite so I don’t have to scroll through all of them in our practice.
2. I wish the date selector was a calendar instead of a scroll wheel. Frequently I know I want something the following Tuesday, but don’t know the date. It’s annoying having to cross reference on another Calendar app to figure out which day I need to scroll to.
The most recent updates to the mobile escribe module have made it more difficult. I understand you plan to remove the escribe from the tools section and refills will have to be done thru the dashboard. My problem is the refill requests thru the dashboard are difficult to read. In the tool section they are better separated and the patient’s names are in blue, on the dah board everything is in black making it difficult to read. Also we are no longer able to set the interaction warnings level. On the PC we had it set at medium with no problems on switching to the mobile app but now it appears to be set on all interactions.
I love the app, but...
I love the AMD app. It works very smoothly for scheduling at our office.
Unfortunately this latest update won’t allow the “agenda” view to remain in tact. I can toggle the selection on and off, but it will not remain. Could this be fixed please?
Another issue is linking charge slips to patient notes. I can create both in the app, but having them linked to the scheduled appointment and together appears problematic in the app. I may not be doing something right, but I haven’t been able to figure that one out.
Otherwise, 5/5 stars would be my rating!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- 153.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 AdvancedMD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.