A classic RPG with stunning artistic beauty. Kick back and enjoy it!
Forge your own forces and repel the invading armies of evil that threaten Esperia’s existence!
Play while you relax
Let your heroes fight for you when you log off! Reap the rewards when you log on!
Hone your heroes
Collect over a hundred heroes from seven unique factions! Gain experience and rewards while AFK!
Employ unique strategies
Strategize! Combine heroes, skills and factional bonuses to outplay your enemies!
Enjoy a variety of adventures
Embark on a voyage of wonder and visit long-forgotten lands. The world of Esperia awaits you.
About Subscriptions and Apple Website Subscriptions
1. Pricing & Billing Cycle
Enable “Subscription (Weekly)” within the game for $0.99 a week, which will be billed weekly (every 7 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
Enable “Subscription (Monthly)” within the game for $2.99 a week, which will be billed every natural month (every 30 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
2. Subscription Content
Subscribers will be eligible for certain perks during the subscription period, including:
- Team Bounty Quests +1
- Increases AFK Rewards Gold Quantity By +10%
- Increases King’s Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Faction Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Campaign Mercenary Uses By +1
- Guild Coin Drop Quantity +10%
- Labyrinth Token Drop Quantity +10%
3. Automatic Subscription Renewal
The App Store subscription is auto-renewed with payment confirmed via your iTunes Account. Users can manage the auto-renew manually through the iTunes/Apple ID Settings Manager. The subscription will auto-renew for the assigned billing period if the auto-renew feature is not turned off 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
User Agreement https://www.afkarena.com/en/service.html
Privacy Statement http://www.lilithgames.com/privacy_lilith.html
5. Subscription Cancellation
If you would like to cancel your subscription, go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device --> ‘iTunes & App Store’ --> tap ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’. Enter ‘Account Settings’, tap ‘Subscriptions’ --> ‘Manage’ and select the subscription for ‘AFK Arena’ to cancel it.
1. Added the new Celestial hero: Zaphrael - The Righteous.
2. Added the new Hypogean hero: Lucretia - The Betrayed.
3. Added the Bountiful Trials events for Zaphrael - The Righteous and Lucretia - The Betrayed.
4. Players can test play Lucretia - The Betrayed and Zaphrael - The Righteous.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Players can enroll for the Abyssal Expedition after they have completed Stage 15-40 of the campaign.
2. Added the adventure "The Dusty Barrens" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
3. Added the adventure "Cinder Grottoes" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
4. Added the adventure "Frozen Ground" to the Wandering Balloon feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 23-50.
5. Optimized the rules of the Bountiful Trials event. Players no longer need to unlock hero portrait pictures in order to undergo the trial with them.
6. Optimized the rules of the hero trial feature. The strength of trial heroes is now automatically determined by the degree of progression the player's own heroes have made. The new rules shall be adopted with the implementation of this update. Heroes that were released before this implementation of this update shall adhere to the old rules.
7. Added new icons to The Oak Inn furniture abilities.
8. Added new emotion bubbles that appear when heroes meet each other at the Oak Inn.
9. Optimized the interactive performance and logic of some of the red markers.
Abyssal Expedition Optimizations
1. Added a new "Militia Accolades" system to the Abyssal Expedition, where Militias can acquire militia rewards by completing specific quests. Militia members can use "Dragon Crystals" to acquire goods at a discount. Spent Dragon Crystals shall be converted into "Bound Dragon Crystals", which will then be shared amongst Militia Members. "Bound Dragon Crystals" can then be exchanged at the Store for a variety of items.
2. Added a new "Trading Hub" structure to the Ranhorn page. Any Militia Rewards which were not purchased shall become available to purchase at the Trading Hub by all players on the server. Successful sales shall provide "Dragon Crystals", which shall be converted into "Bound Dragon Crystals" and shared amongst the militia which the item originally belonged to.
3. Made adjustments to the Abyssal Expedition Global Leaderboard Rewards. Rewards shall now include "Dragon Crystals".
4. Optimized the Abyssal Expedition enrollment process by adding a 24 hour matching period between the pre-enrollment and official opening phases.
5. Added two new Gate Defenders: Safiya - Daughter of the Desert and Wu Kong - The Monkey King.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Raine - Death's Denier
- Optimized the visual effects of Raine's animations and increased her character model's resolution.
- Reworked some of Raine's abilities. Please view her in-game skill descriptions for specifics.
- Reduced the difficulty of the stages within the King's Tower and main campaign which include Raine.
- The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Raine - Death's Denier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One frustrating problem.
This is one of the best games of this genre, all the others I have stopped playing but this is lasting so far. I downloaded after the annoying persistent advertisement. Keeps me busy, it’s much easier to do daily and weekly quests and all that. There’s so much to do. I’d say I’m progressing very well for not paying any money, just making sure I check in. Everything is great.
EXCEPT, the arcane labyrinth has become darn near impossible. I understand it’s supposed to scale up with your progress, but there’s been twice now that I can’t get past level two of the labyrinth no how many Dura’s Tears I use. The reason I’m writing this review is because I almost finished the level two boss five minutes ago, but there’s one hero I cannot beat. After using Dura’s Tears twice, my teams of five cannot get this lvl 160 Antandra to half health before she singlehandedly destroys alllll of my hero’s, twice. I can’t imagine floor three at this point. My highest hero’s are level 120 and I feel the only way to break this limit is to pay money. All my Resonating Crystal hero’s are like level 111. This is the kinda thing that makes the game monotonous. I cannot for the life of me beat this one hero with everything that I’ve worked towards, and I don’t wanna pay any money.
Other than that the game is fantastic
Developer Response ,
Dear Adventurer, the choice of relics and opponents is important, and the superposition additive effects of relics will greatly improve combat effectiveness. Furthermore, the interplay of the heroes will create a superposition effect. If you have other questions, contact us via in-game support or Facebook (@afkarena), we will try to help you out.
AFK Arena CS Team – Rachel
Just started and liking it so far
Usually I don’t play much mobile games, but this one caught my attention. I have played afk games before but this one is different in the sense that the feeling of waiting.. is rewarding. I know sounds funny but I actually enjoy the games mechanics. The longer you wait the more resources you collect to equip your heroes and level them up. You can choose to spend real money to buy gems which can be used to get better heroes and gear which sounds like a bad thing, expect it’s not. The deals they offer is actually not that bad with specials popping up so every often and new deals coming out daily. The other thing I like about this game is that if you truly just want to grind your way to success, you can you just have to be determined to do so. Another cool concept which is new to me is the ability to pay for one of two subscriptions. The normal monthly which rewards you with a pretty sum of gems for the price tag of $5 a month (not that bad considering the amount you will receive overall) and the premium subscription which is $15 (insanely high amount of gems rewarded, around 120,000 which is about $100 dollars worth upfront if you think about it) overall, I’m a fan of the game and I’ll continue on playing.
Maybe just me?
I have played many of these types of games before. I like the premise that gatcha games have, and know what these games need to have in order to be enjoyable. This game has the usual aspects with the summoning type system and level layout. The characters/artwork are beautiful as well making it one of the most eye catching game I have played in a while. In my opinion, though, the best aspect is the AFK part of this game. Most like it don’t have this system and requires you to pay money and constantly play in order to progress at a good rate. This game allows you to not only spend less money but also progress at the same rate even without being active. I wish that more games could have this type of system. This was what I enjoyed from the game so far.
In another review of this game, someone had a problem where their game would crash constantly. In response to this, a developer instructed to free up space on their phone by at least 2 GB. I have 5 GB of free space, but I cannot even access the loading screen without the game crashing. Just in case internet access is a factor, I have very fast and good connection. This problem is so bad that every time I delete and reinstall the app, I can only get to the game twice before it refuses to open again. I have done this 5 times already. I like what I have seen so far of the game and want to progress, but this flaw is preventing me.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Adventurer, we appreciate for your gorgeous feedback and we always strive to attach the players' experience to the priority. For the crashing problem you mentioned, please try to change the network, turn off the unnecessary running apps while playing the game or clear the device cache. If the problem still persists or you have any further suggestions, please contact us via Facebook(@afkarena). Kind regards.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 290.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Pack $0.99
- $4.99 Pack $4.99
- $9.99 Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.