Conquer routes worldwide, fly amid real traffic and build your fleet!
Create the best airline in the world and manage dozens of airliners.
Fly from the main hubs to open thousands of routes towards all the major airports of the world.
Earn from contracts, completing takeoffs, landings, taxiing and exciting challenges in hundreds of airports with realistic runways and high definition regions.
Increase your automatic earnings thanks to the routes you open and conquer the sky!
There are hundreds of licenses available to improve your skills. Learn how to use all airplanes controls, and to cope with faults, emergencies and unfavorable weather conditions. The more you improve the more you earn with your airline; build the definitive fleet amid real-time air traffic!
- Dozens of airliners to build your definitive fleet: turbine, reaction, single deck or double deck
- Dozens of main hubs with taxiways to open thousands of routes towards all the major airports of the world
- Hundreds of realistic airports and runways. Regions and airports with high definition satellite images, maps and worldwide navigation
- Thousands of different situations to handle during takeoff, landing, and all taxiing and airborne phases
- Real-time air traffic, with real airlines, on the ground and in flight
- Simplified flight system with navigation help or flight simulation for advanced users
- Realistic SID/STAR takeoff and landing procedures with pushback system, taxiing and the possibility to dock at the finger with individual display
- Compete against pilots and airlines from all around the world to prove you're the best
- Realistic different times of the day with sun, moon, stars and real-time weather conditions
- Customizable airline livery
Technical details of the flight simulator:
- Control tower communication to manage air traffic and provide assistance
- Takeoffs and landings from basic to advanced and with Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Primary Flight Display and Navigation Display
- Advanced engine system with startup, faults and fire suppression
- Fuel management with weight balancing, fuel dumping, real consumption, stall, APU and engine pressure
- Autopilot with control of all flight parameters: altitude, speed, heading and vertical speed
- Failure of sensors, instruments, ASM, fuel tanks, landing gear and engines
- Malfunction of flaps, rudder, air brakes and radar
- Hydraulic faults, tire problems, fire on board
- Wind, turbulence and fog with various levels of severity
- Ice and severe frost with ANTI-ICE system
- Weather Radar to manage microbursts and faults caused by lightning
For problems with the game and suggestions please write to: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Review and suggestion
So this game is amazing. It is the most realistic one I have seen, and I love the idea of owning an airline and having to earn your way to new airplanes. The fact that there are possible emergencies are so fun, and it’s taught lots about airplane mechanics I didn’t know. Now for the suggestions: 1: There should be a sort of free fly mode, because we basically have to wait 30 minutes just to fly. We don’t have to earn money from it, it’s just for fun. 2: Make the emergencies more difficult in a way, I know this is vague and silly to say, but I just want to throw it out there. In addition, you should make an option where you do not see if there is going to be an emergency. 3: This is the big one.. And it’s a lot to ask for, but it would probably make this whole community super happy. Add a multiplayer co-pilot feature. Either just with a random person online or via a friend system(because I showed my brother to this game, and would want to be able to play with him.). I would recommend making the pilot in charge of in general maneuvering, and co in charge of the technical stuff like gear or flaps. I know this third one is a lot to ask for, but I would love to try out a beta of it if you guys decide to do this, but I know the chances of you doing it are low, but I may as well try to ask this. Thanks if you read this, and goodbye!
First Officer Eggify10 of Dodger Air
Good, not great.
Overall this is very fun to play. The flight physics are decent, I like the premise of the game, the graphics aren’t bad, and the realism is adequate... not perfect but adequate. I keep coming back for more every day, but I would like to see a few future changes.
The game is very very bossy. I hate that there is no sandbox/free flight mode, not even one you could buy - I would pay a reasonable sum of money ($20 or so) to have open unlimited access to just fly, and probably pay another $20 to unlock everything, all planes. I’ve done over 300 landings and every time I land it still says “use the brakes to reduce the speed on the runway.” GEE, YOU THINK? Take off the training wheels. I’ve also experienced more rudder failures than I think have taken place in the entire history of aviation... not just commercial aviation - ALL aviation. The failures add a fun element but at the same time there have been just incidents of all engines failing on a commercial aircraft in modern aviation (not including fuel starvation) - I swear I’ve had that many in just a day in this game.
It doesn’t even make sense that you can’t view your achievements or achievement progress unless you have earned one. You can’t slide the level or progress bar around to see what airports are coming up.
Great idea, implementation is not great.
This is a fun way to get into flight simulators and the challenges are enjoyable however there are far too many advertisements required and far too much downtime waiting to proceed. I suppose you can shell out a few bucks to bypass these advertisements and waiting requirements but they don’t even make that easy. It’s a really bad pricing model. And for that reason I have ditched the app but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed using it for as long as I could tolerate it. So I think they are onto something but they just are not doing it properly. Also some of the ratings did not present the proposed challenge. For example the wind rating I couldn’t tell there was any wind at all. Same for the turbulence rating and same for a few of the other ratings but the emergency procedures ratings were very good and challenging. I would love to give this app five stars as many others have done but I just can’t use it any longer because of all of the ads and downtime. After completing a new rating you’re supposed to have access to the contracts that are available for each aircraft but you only have access to one or two before it times out and tells you that you have to get another rating and wait another hour or so. Same for the partner flights, you have to wait on most of them or view ads. That’s a game I’m not interested in playing so I have said goodbye for now.
- RORTOS SRL
- 495.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © (c)2020 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- AC Credits small $1.99
- AC Credits medium $4.99
- AC Credits large $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.