Using the Amazon Live Creator app, brands and influencers can livestream and reach customers on Amazon.com. Livestreaming allows you to showcase products and interact with shoppers in real time. Use the app to create your livestream, including adding products to feature, and then use the built in camera to shoot and produce the stream in minutes. Analyze your performance and improve your next livestream with our built-in analytics. As you use the Amazon Live Creator app, your performance is counted towards your creator level. Use the app to track your progress towards leveling up your creator level and unlock even more rewards and benefits by leveling up.
• Streaming with the Amazon Live Creator app is free.
• Currently available to: Amazon Sellers that are enrolled in Amazon’s Brand Registry, Amazon Vendors that have created and published a store on Amazon’s Advertising Console (https://advertising.amazon.com) and influencers in the Amazon Influencer Program (https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/influencers).
• Getting started only takes a few taps; stream directly from your phone or stream with broadcasting software and a professional camera.
• Products you choose to feature in your stream can be found next to the video player, making it easy for shoppers to add them to their cart.
• During your livestream, shoppers can chat with you and with other shoppers.
• Analyze your performance and improve your next livestream with our built-in analytics.
For feedback and assistance, please visit our support center: https://www.amazon.com/live/creator
We update our application regularly to bring new features and improvements to your livestreaming experience. Thank you for using Amazon Live Creator!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes a lot
Great idea and opportunity, but doesn’t work very well. But I’m sure it will be fixed soon.
Practice mode Glitch for 4 months!!!
It’s been 4 months support can’t deal with practice mode glitch.
We can’t post any video, however the practice mode is not on.
Before was everything well operating and we posted lots of videos. It is just ridiculous how support can’t fix it since May!!!
The app itself was great until our video stopped recording because we supposedly violated some policy which it won’t tell us and now won’t even let us see or download or video we put so much effort into making!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello Mimiliss - we are sorry to hear that! Our latest version of the app offers better guidance around why a livestream was moderated, and the ability to download the video after you have recorded it live.
Can you email us at our support email (email@example.com)? We would like to learn more and see if we can help.
-Amazon Live team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.