Using the Amazon Live Creator app, brands and influencers can livestream and reach customers on Amazon.com. Livestreaming allows you to showcase products and interact with shoppers in real time. Use the app to create your livestream, including adding products to feature, and then use the built in camera to shoot and produce the stream in minutes. Analyze your performance and improve your next livestream with our built-in analytics. As you use the Amazon Live Creator app, your performance is counted towards your creator level. Use the app to track your progress towards leveling up your creator level and unlock even more rewards and benefits by leveling up.
• Streaming with the Amazon Live Creator app is free.
• Currently available to: Amazon Sellers that are enrolled in Amazon’s Brand Registry, Amazon Vendors that have created and published a store on Amazon’s Advertising Console (https://advertising.amazon.com) and influencers in the Amazon Influencer Program (https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/influencers).
• Getting started only takes a few taps; stream directly from your phone or stream with broadcasting software and a professional camera.
• Products you choose to feature in your stream can be found next to the video player, making it easy for shoppers to add them to their cart.
• During your livestream, shoppers can chat with you and with other shoppers.
• Analyze your performance and improve your next livestream with our built-in analytics.
For feedback and assistance, please visit our support center: https://www.amazon.com/live/creator
We update our application regularly to bring new features and improvements to your livestreaming experience. Thank you for using Amazon Live Creator!
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes a lot
Great idea and opportunity, but doesn’t work very well. But I’m sure it will be fixed soon.
Want to love it but...
When I first got on this app I was absolutely in love! For the past few days, I have been having major glitch issues with my analytics with sales and hours streamed and it is now happening on a daily basis and I am getting nowhere with the live support team as noone has fixed the issue. It is very frustrating because the concept is amazing and I’m really enjoying my livestreams for my audience but experiencing constant glitches that are not being fixed is upsetting. I’ve emailed almost daily and can barely get a response :(
Worked fine on remote live stream with 5G Celluar service. No drops.
Would be nice to have front and rear camera capability split screen at the same time on iPhone 12
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 77.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2021 AMZN Mobile LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.