Welcome to Amex GBT Mobile: the business travel app that empowers customers of American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) by providing global access to booking, trip information, and live servicing.
We focus on the details, so you can focus on the reason you are traveling (and maybe even get some rest).
Whether you are a road warrior booking complex international trips with many connections, or simply trying to keep track of flight, hotel, car and rail details without resorting to paper itineraries that are hard to access when you need them – Amex GBT Mobile is your partner in all things travel.
See how the new Amex GBT Mobile app will revolutionize the way you travel:
Book directly from your mobile device.
• Access booking features directly from the home screen of the mobile app.
• Complete bookings with live agent Messenger.
• Book hotels with Booking.com.
All your travel organized in one place.
• Updated itineraries and timeline view allow for easy access to all of your travel.
• New action oriented trips and segments, with contextual options based on where you are in your journey.
• Add trips booked anywhere using our new import feature.
See the future with a complete travel timeline.
• Our improved timeline view allows you to see all your trips in one feed.
Chat with a travel counselor with Live Messenger.
• Our Messenger feature allows you to connect with a travel counselor for assistance.
• Modify or change existing trips booked with American Express GBT.
• Book new trips, flights, hotels or other travel with a live agent.
Never miss a beat, with trip updates and messages.
• Receive important travel updates and notifications in real time.
• Stay safe while on the road, with Expert Care and Proactive Traveler Care.
Important note about App Access
• In order to register and use Amex GBT Mobile, *your company needs to be a customer of American Express Global Business Travel* and have signed up for the app (if they have not, please ask your company's travel manager to get in touch with their account manager). You will then need to enter your company email address and complete a few registration steps.
• To access a list of frequently asked questions, please click here: https://www.amexglobalbusinesstravel.com/faq
• Available in 109 countries globally, in English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, French Canadian, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
If your company does not yet manage travel using American Express GBT’s tools, discounts and world-renowned customer service, please ask your leadership to get in touch with us to learn more about how we can help you get the most out of your travel: www.amexgbt.com.
We are always working to improve the performance of our app and your experience using it. Our latest release includes a new feature that allows users to share live updates of their flights with colleagues and loved ones. Just open a trip, select Actions in the top right corner, Live Flight Share and follow the prompts. Your recipient(s) will receive a unique link with live updates on your flight status(es).
Ratings and Reviews
Quick & easy access to a GBT agent
I was stuck on a runway for an hour or more a few weeks ago at around 8pm. There was a weather issue so I suspected that we would be turned back to the gate. For security reasons with all the delays, I was not willing to fly out later and arrive at my destination at 1am. Rather than wait to get back to the gate, I chatted with an agent on the GBT app and booked a hotel near the airport and rebooked my flight for the next day morning all from my plane seat. It was easy and convenient. Sure enough, we turned back and while most folks were rushing to the gate agents, I walked out of the aircraft and headed to the hotel for a good night’s rest.
Next morning, I was all set to take on the world !!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that you've found the app helpful in a time of stress. Thanks for being an Amex GBT Mobile app user.
Less useful than a Call Center.
So, you’ve made an app. But I can’t do anything like cancel or modify a flight myself. I still need to talk to a person. But only through your app because you didn’t include the phone number in my itinerary. I have to download your app. Your app makes me sign up. You have privacy statements. Your app makes me talk to a bot. Your app queues me to talk to a person. Over text. Which means I can’t drive, or do anything else. I just sit here staring at my screen waiting for something to happen. All I want to do is phone someone, and say “I need to cancel that flight.” Or even better just hit a button to cancel it. But no, you have an app. An app that literally makes this more difficult than anything I have experienced before. And I get to pay for the pleasure. The only reason I use this is because my company forces me to use it. And I will now be actively campaigning for them to get something else. If this is the glorious future of apps, you can keep it.
Most efficient travel support
Amex global is very efficient, quick and easy to book platform for all your travel needs like air ticket, rental car, hotels etc. it shows the efficient and multiple options while booking. It’s easy to search and confirm the booking.
Having a app on phone, gives timely notifications that helps for all updates of your upcoming and current trip.
The customer support is also easy to connect and solve the problem efficiently.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GBT US LLC
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 GBT US LLC