Priority Pass™ is the world’s largest independent airport lounge access program, providing members with quick and easy access to 1300+ airport lounges and other experiences worldwide. With the free Priority Pass App, you can benefit from a host of additional features to make your airport experience more rewarding.
- Start your trip early by searching and accessing 1300+ airport lounges and other experiences worldwide
- Find your way around – try our new indoor airport maps functionality, available for 10 major airports
- Save with 800 discounts and upgrades from around the globe across a range of airport experiences, including retail, dining and spas.
- Stay up to date – check your current membership entitlement and visit history
Our new homepage will greet you with the city you are in, showing you what airports are closest so you can find lounges even faster. You can also now show your DMC in English if you are using the app in any other language.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Priority Pass via American Express Finally Worked
While I don’t travel that often I’ve tried using Priority Pass a few times over the past few years. It was always either the wrong pass level or I forgot my physical card. On a trip through Copenhagen I again didn’t have my card, but looked on the App Store and found the Priority Pass App. #lifesaver. I ended up delayed for several hours and the lounge made it as nice of an experience as you can have with a delay. So happy I tried again
The app seems to work just fine. I’ve been enjoying this lounge program and app for almost four years. It’s great to have lounge access in so many airports, especially since Amex lost so many of its airline lounge partners. I have long been frustrated about such limited lounge access when I’m in Australia. The $36 credit Priority Pass has arranged at various cafes and bars in that country’s airports are a welcome compromise. Prior to this recent update (Dec 2018), I could have rated the app more favourably, however... the good people at Priority Pass have recently decided to lunch a discount program, whereby we members are offered small discounts (10% off this or that, buy a 30 min spa treatment and receive an extra 5 mins, etc). Discounts are great, but unfortunately they’ve shoved them into the same section as the lounge listings. Case in point: check airport LGA (NY/NJ LaGuardia). It looks as though you have options at three terminals. But after you waste 10 mins with your slow airport data, you realise there are no actual lounge partners; just 10% discount coupons at places you wouldn’t care to shop. I understand the need for PP to build additional revenue streams, but could they (you) please not do it in a way that compromises the usability of your program and app..?! Maybe move offers to a different tab, where I can choose to peruse or ignore them. Cheers.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear this. Please send us details to firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll look into why this might be happening on your device. Please tell us what device you’re using, what version of the Priority Pass app you’re using, what version of operating system you’re using on your phone, what language your phone is set to & your user name. Many thanks, Leah
Not easy to use, and lounge location is not clear.
I’ve been member of priority select for many years but honestly I only had three times ever using the lounge because of one of the following:
1. There isn’t any lounge at the terminal (which is always true for all my domestic flights from LGA)
2. Priority app purposefully provide extremely vague instruction on the location of the lounge, e.g, “Concourse E on level 2 and it’s straight ahead.” Ahead of which direction? Between which two gates or any specific nearby store? Any maps help to locate?? Just useless instructions that I guess is on purpose so that they don’t get too many visitors.
3. Got denied because they are only open to first and business class passengers only. This is true especially for name brand airline lounges. The app doesn’t have any way to figure out which lounge is available for regular passengers with priority pass like us.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your constructive feedback on our current features. We are working behind the scenes to make improvements so that the app is easier to use. Stay tuned for updates! Leah
- Priority Pass Ltd
- 248.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Priority Pass 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.