Ameba Labs, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Anybuffer is a simple but stuff organizer for macOS, iOS and iPadOS.
It is a place to store and organize everything you want: links, images, videos, documents, text - you name it!
Supercharge your files management, item copied to Anybuffer syncs across all devices, and available right where you need it.
Improve your productivity workflows
- Save the contents of your clipboard, never lose your data again.
- Edit copied data in Anybuffer.
- Scan documents or create quick sketches (on iOS and iPadOS).
- Use shelves to organize items.
- Powerful search and Smart Shelves are practically a superpower.
- Anybuffer is drag & drop powerhouse - anything you see on the screen can be used and drag & drop workflow.
Anybuffer is nicely designed and support all modern Apple technologies
- iCloud Sync. Items added to Anybuffer automagically sync between your devices using secure iCloud services.
- Contextual menus. Don't take Anybuffer's simple UI as a lack of features. Contextual menus are EVERYWHERE!
- Spotlight. The quickest way to get to your item in Anybuffer? Search in Spotlight and drag and drop!
- Share Extension. The system-wide Share extension allows you to add stuff to Anybuffer practically from anywhere.
- Widgets. Handy Anybuffer shortcuts when and where you need it.
- Shortcuts. Robust shortcuts integration allows you to build automation workflows around Anybuffer. Want to save links from RSS feed to Anybuffer - do it in seconds with simple Shortcut.
Anybuffer is a shelf for your things - organized and available from anywhere.
Anybuffer is free, with optional one time in-app purchase to unlock some premium features.
No ads, no creepy analytics, no integration with third-party services. Your data is safe and secure on your devices.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.
We keep making Anybuffer more awesome, keep that feedback coming!
- Share Extension
- System Services Integration
- New Shelf Icons
- Edit URL for links saved in Anybuffer
- Copy as Text action for text items saved in Anybuffer
- Copy Shelf URL from Shelf context menu
- Significant VoiceOver Improvements
- Stable sorting by name, size, and kind
- Anybuffer logo for empty shelf is now dimmed
- Family Sharing for in-app purchases
- Icons in Smart Shelf filters are correctly tinted
Besides new features and small bug fixes in this release of Anybuffer we've fixed a syncing bug that affected a small number of users. These users shall see items that were not syncing before in the Inbox. There was no data loss, but a Ul problem - Anybuffer wasn't showing some of the items synced from another device.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for IOS
Great for my ipad, but not sure why it needs to be open (onscreen in slide over or otherwise) to work. I have tried a few other apps that can still capture anything I copy while in the background. On the mac need to add keyboard shortcuts (customizable). If I copy something on my mac it takes around 10 seconds to show in folder. This is odd becasue it takes around 7 seconds if I copy on Mac to show up in folder on ipad. And only 2/3 seconds if I copy on ipad to show up in ipad.
I spent the last several hours going through each of the clipboard managers that are on the App Store. They were all half-baked feature-wise and buggy. I was ready to give up until I came across AnyBuffer. What a pleasant surprise. It does what it claims and does it very well. I paid for the Pro upgrade only a few minutes after I started using it. You can tell that the developer paid a lot of attention to it. Kudos!
(Feature request: is it possible to define the contents of Smart Folders based on the extension of a file? Currently the only options are the default types. For example, it will be great if I can put all of my markdown files in their own smart folder: currently they mixed with plain (non-markdown) text files.)
I can’t work without it!
Warning: this app is addictive—once you set it up and complete the small learning curve, it’s very hard to work without it. Whether you like to save clips while surfing to refer to later, or whether you are taking notes for research, AnyBuffer is a big step-saver. On an iPad With SlideOver mode, AnyBuffer is at its best.
I use it for study of the Scriptures, in slide-over. It’s even replaced the similar function in my Bible study app, for ease of use and because it is so simple to clear the new import tagging function makes it possible to sort.
I have used personal computers for 38 years and everything from Mac to Linux. While function is most important to me with any app, I still become giddy over clipboard apps that are well-designed and pleasing to use. And then I have two thoughts that pop up…(1) I’m excited to imagine where the designer is going with it, and, (2) I hope it is maintained for many years. The developers of AnyBuffer “get” iOS and MacOS. It blends in and plays with the OS so well it begins to feel fully native to the environment.
To the developer—Awesome app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ameba Labs, LLC
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Ameba Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Anybuffer Pro: Awesome Tip $4.99
- Anybuffer Pro: Outrageous Tip $9.99
- Anybuffer Pro: Incredible Tip $6.99
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
- Large Tip $9.99