LoungeBuddy is the only App that makes it possible for all travelers to view, book, and access airport lounges around the world in seconds. From the casual traveler in economy to the seasoned elite road warrior, LoungeBuddy will help you make the most of your time at the airport. It’s time you experienced travel - in style.
Want to know what’s behind those frosted glass doors before paying for entry? Browse lounges in an airport and view photos, amenities, and reviews from other LoungeBuddy travelers.
Ready to book? Use an American Express® Card and book access to your oasis in seconds.
Lounge Access Wizard - Learn what lounges you may access for free or a one time fee based on your trip, class of service, and any elite status, memberships, or credit cards you may have.
Airport coverage around the world - Look up over 800 of the busiest and most popular airports in the world (2000+ lounges).
Filter by amenities and find the right lounge for your needs at the right time.
Airport lounge information all in one place - View hours, location, ratings, reviews, photos, amenities, access requirements, and guest privileges for each lounge.
Ready to book? Secure your lounge pass using an American Express® Card and get instant access to your oasis in seconds.
Share your photos, ratings, and reviews of lounges to help other members make the most of their lounge experience.
Create trips (with Concur Trip Sync)
LoungeBuddy - Unlocking the mystery of airport lounges
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great job on the UI improvement! Absolutely love it
——— previous comment
I have to say, the UI looks really cool really fancy but extremely impractical. Every time i use the app, i keep getting confused about which sub category that I’m on. Also, why they are tons of empty space around the edges? The information on the screen is very limited, you barely can get information out of it without clicking into the details. I probably will just use the web for now. You guys really need to hire someone who knows about designing user friendly interface instead of wasting your budget on these impractical design.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience using the app. We appreciate your feedback and have shared this with the team
Leaving LoungeBuddy and trying LoungeKey
I used to love this app, but I’ve been encountering so many issues as of late.
1. I’ve been unable to upload photos because my iPhone is set to “Live.” It’s not, but that’s what the app developer says.
2. Some of their lounge info isn’t up-to-date. For example, CX Lounge in PVG still has old pictures and reviews. That lounge has undergone a complete reno.
3. Priority Pass (PP) members really skew the ratings of a lounge. For example, the AS Lounge at PDX often limits PP members. As such, they rate it as one because they couldn’t enter. I understand their frustration, but that shouldn’t be a reflection of the lounge. Someone at LoungeBuddy should vet reviews.
4. Pictures should also be vetted. I’ve reported so many photos that are inaccurate. Some picture are also pulled from Instagram and aren’t the actual lounge. Why and how are pics pulling from IG?
5. Trip info is sometimes inaccurate. For example, if I enter a flight from HNL to PVG, the app also shows me I have lounge access at PVG. I really don’t because my final destination is PVG. If I have a connecting flight the next day (for example US to Tokyo to Hong Kong) the app doesn’t recognize it as one trip. It splits up the days instead which make the visual very clunky.
6. I understand we can’t write novels about lounge reviews, but 200 characters really isn’t enough. How about 400 characters?
Never travel without this app
Without this app I would have missed several great opportunities!
One example: using this app, I realized my best lounge in the Frankfurt Airport was actually *outside* security! If I hadn't had LoungeBuddy I would have started my search planeside and realized too late that I had made the wrong move.
I now use the app before I even book my flight because the reviews are so reliable.
Bravo guys! Keep up the good work!
Hoping you'll read this: there's a whole new class of lounge out the now, United Polaris in Chicago, Amex Centurion in Las Vegas (and elsewhere) that are truly a cut above. To the point that it's worth a longer layover to spend time in one! I think these lounges deserve their own category, maybe 'Ultra Lounges'?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.