“Have not found anything else that comes close to meeting my needs. With ArcSite I save hours on every estimate I do. Very easy to make accurate and professional looking site plans, while on site.” -JES Foundation Repair
“I am so accurate with all my drawings and measurements that our engineers in our office can look at everything and help answer any questions I ever have if needed.” - Johnson Controls
“With ArcSite, this blew the competition out of the water in terms of sheer versatility and functionality.” -John from Security and Investigations
WHAT IS ARCSITE
ArcSite is an all-in-one app that makes it incredibly easy to create a professional:
ArcSite is a powerful, yet easy-to-use CAD solution for designers, contractors, and professionals that need to draw quick drafts, sketches, markup blueprints, manage photos, create forms and reusable shapes and build BOM (bills of materials).
The ultimate CAD drawing app!
Try it for free today!
BENEFITS OF ARCSITE
NO MORE LIMITATIONS OF A DESKTOP - ArcSite provides the convenience of pen and paper with the power of professional CAD design software. Create professional CAD designs on-site.
STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION - Share impressive CAD drawings, accurate estimates, and professional proposals without leaving the app.
SAY GOODBYE TO PAPER DOCUMENTS - ArcSite stores all of your drawings and proposals on the cloud. This assures that all of your critical documents are easily accessible and easy to share with co-workers or clients.
AVOID CONFUSION - ArcSite aligns you and your team. Share professional CAD designs internally and easily eliminating human error.
HOW ArcSite WORKS
1. Import a blueprint, photo, or start from scratch
2. Begin drawing or marking up using ArcSite’s intuitive drawing tools
3. Add in pre-made shapes and openings to your design using ArcSite’s massive shape library
4. Add YOUR ACTUAL PRODUCTS
- ArcSite allows you to add the exact products you sell or quote with the ability to assign a value to each item.
5. Export your design, create a product takeoff estimate, or create a custom pricing proposal for your client.
WHAT’S IN ArcSite
* Scaled drawings can be exported to PDF/DXF/DWG
* Compatible with desktop CAD software such as AutoCAD & Revit.
* over 1,500 predefined Shapes (and growing)
* Create your own custom shapes
* Import and edit PDFs
* Embed photos within your drawing space
* Upload to the cloud. Share and co-edit with your coworkers
* Takeoff (quantities of materials)
* Leica Disto Laser distance meter support
Terms of Services:
Free 14 day trial with no obligation.
To continue using ArcSite after your trial period, you need to purchase a subscription plan. ArcSite provides different subscription plans and you may choose the one that best fits your needs.
- ArcSite Draw. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Draw. (auto-renewed yearly)
- ArcSite Draw+. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Takeoff and Estimate. (auto-renewed monthly)
You may find detailed information on what features are available for each tier in the app.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
In this release:
* We darkened the outputted grid lines so that when you export in either PNG or PDF formats, the grid is easier to see.
* Project level Tagging - Provide additional hierarchy / multiple ways of organizing your projects. For instance, now you can use the client address for a Project name but also tag the project with a client, the salesman's name and even the month or year. Then simply filter by a tag to drill down into your environment.
We want to hear from you!
Let us know if you have any questions or feedback at "email@example.com"
- ArcSite Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, just too expensive
This app is great, very easy to use, and works awesome. Unfortunately it’s just too expensive for someone that just wants to use it casually. I hate subscription software plans, especially when they are this expensive. The latest update says there’s a $10 option but I don’t see it in the app or even in the App Store in-store purchase list. But $120 a year is still too much.
Arcsite has increased my productivity exponentially
After years of drawing via the office drafting table and Mutoh Drafting Machine, Arcsite has given me the freedom to create in the field so I am on the jobsite to direct my crews and still knock out the drawings that keep us working. Having the ability to draw scaled details while meeting with a client at the project or being able to text or email them immediately so decisions are expedited is alone worth the cost. This is an app I literally use daily, and can't imagine being without.
I've read the critical reviews that for the most part whine about the cost. These are either posted by professionals too cheap to invest in quality tools or wannabes that don't really have a need for a CAD app. Here's the deal, if you are an Architect or Design/Builder that actually spends time on your jobsites you would greatly benefit from Arcsite.
Try it yourself and you'll be sold.
Great app. Nasty price
If this is your only CAD program and you can complete full drawing sets with it, you can justify the price, I suppose.
However if you have a real CAD program that does 3D, automatic schedules, parametric objects, linked databases and a lot more this won’t be your only app. This will be what you might use for field measurements, setting up initial base plans, etc. when out of the office. That means using ArcSite but a few times per month, exporting data to your CAD program and moving forward in your main CAD system.
The bottom line? This app’s subscription fees approach the cost of a full CAD program, yet have a much reduced feature set - never mind that it’s easier to prepare plans on a large screen workstation than an iPad. Professionals still need a full-featured CAD system, so for most professional designers ArcSite will be an but an add on for the foreseeable future, and a very pricey one at that.
It’s a real shame there’s no “field” option at a more reasonable price for those who use this as a field tool instead of their only CAD system. It could cost less and be simpler, with just drawing, annotations and export tools. No takeoffs or even symbols needed since those would be done on the main system from integrated databases.
- Arctuition LLC
- 220.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Arctuition LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Draw+ $34.99
- Draw $14.99
- Draw $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.